Chapter 5: Cheer Up!

"Where were you already?"

Ryan asked on the phone.

"Wait, I overslept I'm sorry but I'm on my way downstairs."

I said when in fact I just got out of the shower and currently putting my clothes on.

Ughhhh!

Why do I have to overslept when we were chasing a flight to Indonesia. Today will be the first day of the taping for the drama and guess what? I'm late.

"You said that five minutes ago. Are you coming or not?" He told me in an irritating tone.

He told me yesterday that we will be leaving early in the morning and that he will pick me up. But I end up oversleeping instead, if only I haven't dreamed of Travis and I's wedding then I had woken up early.

"I'm coming, I'm coming. Just five more minutes I promise". I told him and hang up putting my phone on my sling bag.

I hurriedly comb my hair and put some make up on. I was about to open the door when I forgot my suitcase beside my bed. Geez, I almost forgot my clothes good thing I remembered it. I don't want to stay in that country for a week wearing nothing you know.

I went back to my room and grabbed my suitcase. While going out of my room, I passed the huge mirror standing beside my closet so I looked at my face on the mirror one last time.

"Okay, you look good Andy though it's obvious you didn't have enough time to fix your hair but it will do". I said as I put my sling bag on my shoulder and my sunglasses.

After that, I went out of my room and went straight to the door with my suitcase now safe in my hands. I grabbed the knob and stepped outside of my condo as I closed the door behind me and pressed the pin code on its side before making my way on the elevator.

Don't worry guys, I won't forget my pin code since it's just actually my birthday. Nobody forgets her bithday right?

Ey yow ladies and gentlemen~

"I'm on the elevator Ry, don't worry we won't miss the flight". I said as soon as I answered his call.

I know that he's freaking out now because we're fifteen minutes late from our supposedly arrival on the airport. I glanced at my watch and saw that we only have an hour to go before our tickets get cancelled.

"Gosh, it's still early in the morning and you're making me stressed!" He said and as I got of the elevator.

I saw him in front of the building while leaning his back on his blue truck. He eyes were closed and his right hand is on his temple making circling patterns as if giving his head a massage while his left hand is still on his ear holding his phone. I immediately got out of the building and nudged him.

"Ow! What was that for?" He asked in a high pitch sound.

"Geez, are you on a PMS?" I asked and opened the door on the passenger's seat, leaving him outside.

Once I got inside though, I saw another man.

"Good morning Ma'am". Said an old man but not too old maybe his on his mid forties already. He smiled and greeted me.

"Good morning, are you Ryan's driver sir?" I asked him returning his smile.

"Yes Ma'am" He said and got out of the truck.

Well, I didn't know that Ryan has a driver though. I only see him drive alone but maybe he really has a driver since we usually went to the studio separately.

"Are you coming or not?" I shouted inside of the car that only made him chuckle.

"Yes Ma'am but I'm putting your whole month suitcase first before anything else". He said with sarcasm.