Chapter 3: Fake Love

"Have a great hair all day with Cherry Shampoo".

"Cut!"

The advertisement director said. I'm currently in one of the company's studio and doing the shampoo commercial. I've done this a lot of times already and I'm used to it by now. However, since I have short hair but not too short just at least on my shoulder level, I have to wear a long wig that touches the back of my hips already. It was so silky that it shines whenever it touches a ray of light and I'm pretty sure it's really expensive.

"Good job Ms. Kim. We will edit this for the TV promotion, thank you for your presence".

I smiled to the ad director which is a guy in his mid thirties and answered.

"You're welcome, thank you for having me here". I said.

After that, I went to the dressing room to remove the wig I've been wearing as well as the make up. I also changed into my clothes which I wore before I came here. The staff helped me out with all of it since I can no longer do it alone. I just feel exhausted right now and it's also past 12:00 in the afternoon. I still haven't gotten my lunch. If only we don't have to make multiple versions of the ad but that's okay, the pay is still worth it.

"You're now done Ms. Kim". The staff told me.

She's a bit younger than me and she's a girl if you're all curious. She's also cute I think she's new here.

"Thank you, are you new here?" I asked her as I rose to my feet.

"Yes Ms, I started my job here yesterday. Thank you for talking to me, I'm really a fan of you". She said with twinkling eyes.

Okay? I didn't see that coming but I'm grateful. You know, at some point I'm a fan girl myself.

"Really? Wow, thank you. It was really an overwhelming feeling for me. By the way, you did a great job. Keep it up!" I told her which made her teary eyed.

Omygoshh now I'm making her cry, I thought it would make her happy.

"Thank you so much miss, I will do my best thank you so much". She said and bowed.

I'm really honored to be an inspiration to some people. At least by my small gestures they can be happy.

"You're welcome. Oh, I gotta go now. Bye". I smiled at her and went outside of the dressing room. Ryan is already waiting for me in the studio when I went there.

"Hi Ry, can we have lunch together? Maybe just in a nearby restaurant. I'm starving". I told him after I came to him face to face.

"Yeah sure, I'm also hungry and it's quarter to one o'clock in the afternoon already. Let's go".

We went to a restaurant just near the company and ordered our meals. It's my first time eating here since they just opened this I think a month ago and the ambiance is really good and it's really refreshing. The designs are bright but elegant with a few chandeliers hanging on the ceiling. The walls are painted with white and gold which gives a refreshing vibe in the eyes.

"I like it here, it's refreshing compare to other restaurants we've been to in the past. They're so dark not like here". I told Ryan after we ordered our food.

He chose a tuna fillet with rice while I chose carbonara. We only chose iced teas for the drinks.

"Yeah, the staffs are also nice and proffesional. It was my second time here actually". He told me.

"Really? Guess you had a date here before?" I teased which only made him chuckle.

"Nice try Andy, but I did meet someone important". He said and changed the topic. Well, I guess he doesn't really want to talk about it so let's keep it that way.