Chapter 6: It's Rude to Eavesdrop

Wow.

Just wow.

You know why I'm speechless right now?

It's because of the breathtaking scenery before me. The sand is pure white with crystal clear sea that gets deeper in color at the distance. Cottages and hotel rooms were also spread in the whole island and I can see some tourists walking along the coast.

Bali Indonesia is really the perfect place for a summer vibe and also the perfect place for our upcoming drama since it talks about the love story of two different people torn between time and love.

Cheesy right?

Anyway, we just arrived here after a couple of hours sitting on the plain and a few minutes of ride to this beach. It's already one in the afternoon and we still haven't eaten lunch yet. I can now hear my stomach protesting for food and my energy is now drained. I feel like a cellphone with low battery, just a few more minutes and I'm about to shut down.

Ryan, Travis and Director Lee together with his staffs were inside of a small building where the reception area is to check us in while I'm outside standing in front of the beach surveying the place when I felt a small hand tugged the hem of my summer dress.

"Hellow, Missh pretty. I can't find mommy and daddy"

I looked down and saw a little girl with teary eyes. She seems to be between the age of four or five wearing a yellow summer dress. Her eyes were a lighter blue and her chubby cheeks were a light shade of pink. Her hair is curly blond which tells everyone that she's not asian.
I bend my knees to level my face to her before I spoke.

"Hush now baby, we're going to find them okay? What's your name?"
I asked the little girl in a soft voice.

Her tears are now running from her precious eyes and I tried my best to calm her down.

"I'm Anna"

She said in between hiccups while rubbing her eyes.

Hi Anna, I'm Elsa!

But of course I didn't say that, it's just my naughty brain.

"Hi Anna, I'm Andy. Let's go, we're going to find mommy and daddy".
I told her as I stand and hold her hand.

"Really?" She asked looking at me with hopeful eyes.

"Yes" I told her with a smile.

Her face lit up and she immediately wiped her tears using her free hand. I turned my back from the beach with her hand entertwined with mine and made our way to where everyone is. As we got near them, I saw Ryan's confused look.

"She seems lost so I took her with me. I'm going to ask the manager to find her parents". I explained.

The other's also noticed the girl beside me and asked which I responded with the same answer. They also asked Anna a few questions like "What's your name?", "How old are you?", "Are you American?" which was answered by Anna shyly. Some of them also complemented Anna's features like her cute curly hair, her big blue eyes and how adorable she is. I guess they're very fond of Anna, especially the girls.

I asked permission to Director Lee if I can take Anna to the receptionist first having lunch and he agreed.

Ryan told me that he'll put our luggages on our room first and will wait me in the reception hallway. I just nodded and went on my way to the receptionist which is a woman wearing a gray coat and a white sleeve on the inside with a yellow sash that was tied into a ribbon hanging on it. She was a bit older than me and also a bit taller. She was checking something on her desk when I spoke.