Chapter 9 : Lost in the Labyrinth of Love

Map of the soul, map of all

That's my ego, that's my ego

Map of the soul, map of all

That's my ego, that's my ego!

The days went by smoothly here in Bali. Tourists were scattered all over the island, some were eating at the restaurants while some were enjoying the white sand beach and the cold yet welcoming ocean waters.

It's our fifth day and I can say that I had fallen in love with this place already. From the people, the beach as well as the breathtaking sunset at the end of the day.

Aww, I could stay here forever. But of course, I have work so I need to leave this place soon.

I will miss you sunset.

*sniff

Speaking of beach and sunsets, I saw Anna yesterday.

She's building a snowman.

Kidding!

I saw her with her parents yesterday at the beach and they thanked me for helping them find Anna. They also offered to treat me for a meal but I refused telling them that I'm working with our upcoming drama so I'm a bit busy. Anna hugged me one last time before I left yesterday and it's their departure today actually.

"Hey."

I glanced to my side and saw Travis now sitting next to me. He looked great on his blue hawaiian shirt paired with kacky shorts and black sunglasses which adds to his celebrity aura. We just had lunch and Director Lee gave us an hour to relax before we proceed to our taping.

"Umm, hi." I said and fixed the invisible creases on my navy blue summer dress.

"How are you?" He asked tilting his head to me.

"I'm doing great. How about you?"

I asked in return glancing at him to see his face though sixty percent of what I'm seeing is only black because of the sunglasses I'm wearing.

It's what you called 'fashion' slash eye protection from the sun's rays as well as from Travis' handsome face.

Tsk.

Why is he even here when I'm on my moving on stage?

"I'm fine. Just missing Korea I guess." He said and went his gaze on the beach in front of us.

"I believe someone also misses you back there." I said and stared at the couple walking along the beach while holding each other's hands.

I think it's pretty hot to be walking on the beach right now though. They sure are brave.

"Me? Nah, just my parents I guess. Especially mom since we're quite close." He said chuckling and looked at me for a while before returning his gaze on the beach.

"Really? What about your girlfriend? Don't you miss her?" I asked. My eyebrows now furrowing.

"Girlfriend? I don't have a girlfriend. Though I did date someone back there." He said.

"Sophie Jung." I uttered.

Ooppsss.

"Yeah. Wait, how do you know?" He asked. Now I just caught his interest. Geez.

"I've read an article about the two of you confirmed dating a few days ago." I said with a shrug.

"Okay? But she's not my girlfriend. We're only dating that's all. There's nothing romantic really going on between us."