Chapter IX (9)

-Luis' POV-

The ride was quiet except for the occasional
cough or someone whispering something to the person next to them. For me it was too quiet, the lack of noise was making it harder for me to stop thinking about Danny, Flynn had noticed that I was fidgeting a lot more than normal and asked what was going on. "I just can't stop thinking about it. It's not that I feel guilty for killing those guys or even killing him- but I just can't stop thinking about what... about what he did to me, Flynn it won't fucking stop." I whispered to him and at the same time had started scratching at my ands, something I hadn't done since I last had a breakdown.

I had hoped that no one else had taken notice to my freak out but I wasn't that lucky, Luka was glaring daggers at me from his spot on the ground of the blacked out SUV. "What?" I snapped at him when he didn't look away, "The fuck's wrong with you? You're tweaking out like some cooked up druggie and getting fucking blood all over me!" Luka shouted at me with a snarl on his lips, 'He's getting to brave for his own good.' 

"I don't think you're in a place to be screaming at me. It's best you shut the fuck up before you piss one of us off." I leaned in closer to his face which thankfully got him to quit yapping and once he caught his fathers eye he dropped his gaze and kept his head down. Rose bumped my shoulder to get my attention when I had moved back into my position, "You alright dickhead?" she asked me to which I let out a small sigh, "Mhm, all good... just tired." I told her, begging with my eyes for her to leave it alone, she tightened her jaw in annoyance but dropped it, for now at least. 

The car came to a halt a few minutes later, "Grab'em." came Gabriel's rough voice as he opened his car door. I happily grabbed Luka by the collar of his shirt and dragged him out the car while Max handled Richard, 'Bet he's not too happy to be getting pushed around by a group of teens.' I snickered at my thought. 

Instead of bringing them to our building we had brought them to a warehouse, a place I hadn't been yet but would be seeing a lot more of once I finished basic training. Abby opened the door for us since both of the Alexander men were now trying their best to get out of our grips, "Quit moving! It's hard enough to carry your fat ass." I growled at Luka without looking at him.

Flynn turned on the lights when the door closed so we wouldn't be left in the darkness, "Down this way." Gabriel guided us through a series of hallways which lead to a room with two chairs and a table. I shoved Luka onto one of the chairs, removed one cuff and wrapped it around a pole that was attracted to the table like you would see at a police station and re-cuffed him.

Once Max did the same to Mr. Alexander, Gabriel asked everyone but me to leave while the rest would wait for us in the adjacent room and when the others locked the door after leaving Mr. Masters started the interrogation. "Honestly Richard, did you really think we wouldn't find out? I'm slightly disappointed, I would've thought you'd have lasted longer... maybe I gave you to much credit." Gabriel sighed and crossed his strong arms over his chest while looking down on the other two men. 

I took a few steps back when Mr. Masters moved forward, his greying blonde hair falling from it's slicked back position. 'Considering Luka's situation I don't think he's going to make it out alive tonight.' I was looking at him now, his eyes were wide with fear but I didn't feel bad about it like I thought I might've but when I remembered his record I knew that he didn't deserve the life he had.

"Please Gabriel! It was all me! My family had nothing to do with this! Just let my son go, I beg you, he hasn't betrayed you!" Richard's face was covered in tears and snot, panic evident in his voice. "Are you done?" Was Gabriel's reply to Richard's plea and it wasn't what I was expecting but I managed to keep the shock off my face but both Alexander's weren't as successful.