CHAPTER 2

Hey guys! I have added a pic of Noah on top, since he is a new character who got added randomly. Since I have added this note my note at the bottom will be lesser.

                                                                                      **********

"Hey! Do you kids know the meaning of inside voices!!!" an old man shouted. "Sorry Mr. Xavier!" They shouted back. "I said inside voices!" replied Mr. Xavier. "Sorry Mr. Xavier" they whispered. "Humph!" he grunted and went back inside. "Phew! That was a lucky escape!" James cried. "Hell yeah! Remember when he was in the creepily good mood and invited us for tea and biscuits?" Ila asked wiggling her eyebrows. "Mhmm...the rock cookies!" Scar giggled.

Tring! Tring! "Ugh! Whose phone is that?" Mel asked. "Oh sorry Mel. Its mine." Alec said. "Hey mom! What's up? Yeah I'm walking home now. No! Please no! Ugh fine! But...Noah is going next time. Yeah ok mom. Bye. Love you!" " What did your mom want Al?" Scar asked. "Oh nothing. Just the usual. Go to the grocery, pick the clothes up from the dry cleaners and then after dropping everything off get dinner from of the restaurants." Al annoyedly ranted. "Oh! Well, do you need help or...?" Ila asked. " Yeah sure! It will help reduce the boredom." Al replied happily. "Guys! guys! Look over there!" Cameron whisper-shouted. "Yes! This is amazing! Now for some entertainment!" James cried. "This is gonna bring out Ila's sassy side! Not that we hate it. Do we guys?" "No!" They all cried together. "Oh shut up guys! I'm not sassy" she marked that word with quotation marks in the air " unless someone provokes me. So watch your backs people" she joked. They all started laughing and abruptly stopped when Luca Wilson stepped in front them. "Well! Who do we have here?" Luca smirked "Don't have a home to go? Did your parents have to sell your houses to send you to school?" It was well known that Luca was the richest boy in school but he didn't have to rub in others faces. " Please! save your breath. You'll need it to blow up your next date." Ila retorted. Luca was dumbstruck and he turned and said " Let's go guys!" 

They all burst out laughing and James commented "Oooh! Savage Ila!" "Hmm...Can we stop talking about me? We still need to get the groceries and clothes for Al's mum." Ila replied softly. They remembered that Ila hated attention even from her friends and left it alone. "Come on guys! Maybe we can even hang out and finish something from the bucket list if we finish everything fast." Al said. "Which grocery are we going to?" Scar asked. "Max's" Al replied. Adrenaline pumping from the thought of doing something on the bucket list, they ran all the way to Max's grocery. They puffed and panted and entered the store sweating. "What does your mum need Al?" Mel asked. Al took his phone out and read from the text his mother had sent him-

1) Bread

2) Milk

3) Toilet paper rolls

4) Eggs

5) Coffee powder

6) Lettuce

7) Tomatoes

8) Chips (for Noah)

9) Any 1 snack you want

They all ran into different aisles. grabbed everything and dumped it into the trolley. Alec picked chocolate as his snack and grabbed the chips that he knew that his brother liked. He took it to the billing counter and paid for everything. They put everything into a cover and Cam slung it over his shoulder and they all sprinted to the dry-cleaners. The bells on the door tingled when they pushed open the door. "Melissa Drew's please." Al told them his mothers name and grabbed their clothes. Thankfully, Al's house was only one block away from the dry cleaners and they didn't have to run. Everyone except Cam were exhausted "Come on guys! Get some energy!" Cam said jumping up and down. "Ok. Listen up Cam. Just because your fit and on the football team doesn't mean we are as fit as you." Scar snapped. Cam didn't get affected as they were all used to Scar's snappiness when she was tired.

                                                                                      ********

Hey guys! I wrote this long chapter to make up for my short one before. I'm sorry for updating really late. I was caught up in my preparations for my exams and my assignments from school. I will try to be more consistent in my updating but I can't promise anything for this one week. I might introduce new characters on and off and will put their pics in the start of the chapter. And thank you for coming this far into the story. Hope you enjoyed it!