CHAPTER 6

Hey bros and sis's! Yes new vocab. lol. Anyway I am again leaving on a cliffhanger. Pls comment down below if you want me to stop doing that. I really like Ila's parents. they are so chill and cool with everything. :)

******

"Aaagh! Why can't mom come home fast?!" Ila cried, sitting on the couch. They were waiting for Ila's mom and dad to come from the neighbors. They heard the door open and "Ari! Come here hon- Wow! Looks nice Ila! When did you do this?" her dad asked. "Hey dad? You're fine with this?" she asked hesitantly, pointing at her hair. "Yeah! I always wanted to dye my hair. I did do it once, but I forgot it was temporary and washed it off. So, when did you kids do this?" he said laughingly. "Really Mr. Carson! What color did you do? We did this today and decided to surprise the parents." Mel replied. 

"He did. I had just joined the Uni and he was showing me around with blond hair." Ms. Carson laughed "But the next week when he literally bumped into me it was gone. It looks good though my 6 musketeers. Although you will be removing it soon." Ila's mom warned. The six of them laughed and Ila replied, "We are removing it tomorrow...day after at the latest." "Ok dear. By the way, Ari the new neighbors have a small girl your age to play with." Ms. Carson said excitedly. "Her name is Clara. Do you want to meet her now?" "Ook... We're gonna go now mom. Bye Ari! Be a good girl ok? Bye mom and dad." Ila said. "Bye Mr. And Mrs. Carson!" The other five said. "Bye kids. Be good." They started walking out the door and to Cam's house, which was only six blocks away.

~~~~~~

They entered the park breathing heavily "Why did we think it was a good idea to run all the way from James's house?" Al asked. "Because CAM forced us to." Mel said pointedly. "But... You guys need serious exercise!" Cam whined "Look at all that flab Al." "Ruude!" Scar said with annoyance. Cam stuck his tongue out childishly and they all burst out laughing. "I can't believe our parents were actually cool about this!" Al exclaimed "Well, apart from my mom in the beginning. You know I just realized! We are such a b-bad influence on these k-kids playing h-here." He said trying to talk while laughing. "I agree. Just look at those moms glaring at us!" Ila agreed. "Let's aggravate them more by playing here and taking selfies!" Mel whispered excitedly.

*******

Hello again! Which chap do you guys like the best!! I like all of them equally. hehee. I know i'm updating very quickly but that is because I am very jobless rn. And I'm getting more and more inspired each day.