CHAPTER 8

Hey guys! This is Scar's mom! The stuck up woman. hehe. You guys may think she has an Audi R8 then why is she so rude. Well, as much as her mother provides her with stuff she isnt a mother for her daughter. And, there will be no A/N at the end of the chap, Also, I decided to make first person POV's even without 5 comments since I had a sudden burst of inspiration in first person POV.

******

Scar's POV-

6 MUSKETEERS:

James: Someone come over and save mee!

Scar: You guys can come if you want to see me diss Linda.

Ila: What's wrong guys?

James: My cousins are killing me and I'm too young to die!

Al: Ok chill! James I'll come over to help you out and keep you sane. 😂

James: Life saver!!😅

Mel: Hey guys! Oh wow!

Mel: Scar go easy on her. We know your skills.

James: Did you show your mom your hair?

Scar: Sure Mel. And not yet I'm gonna do it soon. 😈

"Yes! I need to be saved from Linda." I thought. "So, what about this boutique? La Femme Boutique?" Linda asked interrupting my thoughts. I chuckled all my nervousness leaving, regaining my confidence from before and said "Um... No Linda. I would much rather eat and get this day over with." Linda narrowed her eyes at my audacity and said, "Don't make me regret calling you here daughter." 

"You lost your chance. I already regretted coming here. "I retorted pulling my hood back. "Aaaaagh!" Linda let out a blood curdling scream, causing the by-passers to ask me if she was fine "Nope. Sorry for the disturbance." I replied "What in the name of Merlin's saggy pants have you done to your hair?!" Linda screeched losing all her self-composure. 

An old lady stared at her like she was a physco. "Sorry. Really sorry." She said to whoever would listen for two whole minutes before directing her annoyance back at me again. "You! What have you done to your hair?!"

 "Dyed it. This is only temporary though. I plan on making it permanent soon." I replied calmly, knowing it would bug her. I exited the mall with no care in the world.I turned back to see Linda opening and closing her mouth like a dying fish. I laughed at seeing her speechless and got into my white Audi R8. I texted Mel and Ila to ask where they were and if we could meet somewhere.

GIRLS RULE:

Scar: Hey guys!

Scar: Can we meet somewhere?

Ila: Sure. Where?

Mel: Yeah k.

Scar: Cool. Maybe Aliso Canyon Park.

Mel: Yeah. It's only two minutes away.

Ila: Kk. Meet you there!

Mel: See you there.

Scar: Yeah.

I drove my car to Aliso Canyon Park almost crossing the speed limit because of my exhilaration of standing up to Linda. The Aliso Canyon Park was all six of our hangout spot because it was where we all first met and became friends. Well, the main remembrance factor being me running away  from home because Linda wouldn't take me. Ha! Memories are so sweet! NOT! 

WORD COUNT- 523