CHAPTER 5

Hey! You guys would have guess that this is Ari. She looks so adorable!! Personally I love her head hat thing a lot!

*******

CRASH! The pot of chili fell from the stove as Al's mom knocked it down. "No way Alec! You remove that right away! And what were you thinking going around picking up paper from the street and doing the stuff written in it! You wash that stuff off right now all of you or you will all be sorry!" she ranted "Mom! Chill its temporary so I WILL wash it off in a day or two. Don't worry mom." Al laughed. "Yes Ms. Drew. We will be washing it off soon." Ila replied, "And this is nothing compared to what's coming next." She muttered under her breath. "All of you will wash it off by tomorrow." She warned. "Yupzo mum!" Al laughed. They decided to surprise all their parents 

"Lets go to my house first!" Ila squealed excitedly. Scar looked down and said softly "Um... actually my parents could care less about what I'm doing. You'll know it's all about Seb and his football games and scholarships." Suddenly a single tear dropped from her green eyes, she wiped it away as suddenly as it came and said "Ok! Enough blustering about my shitty life. Let's get surprising." Plastering a genuine smile on her face. 

They all started walking and Scar dragged behind. Ila and Mel fell behind to walk with Scar and Ila asked softly "Hey honey. Are you sure you're fine?" Scar nodded vigorously and jokingly replied "Yes mom" "If you aren't you don't have to hide it from us. We can always go to my room and binge Vampire Diaries with Ben & Jerry's cookie dough ice-cream." Mel persisted. "As tempting as that is. I am truly and totally fine. If I am not feeling fine, I'll come to you two. Ok?" Scar bargained. "Ok. But you must. Do you understand me. Don't hold your feelings back." Ila ordered. "Yes ma'am." Scar saluted wittily. "Are you girls coming in or not. I mean it is your house Ila" James shouted. The girls had been so engrossed in their conversation that they didn't notice that they had reached Ila's house. They heard a sweet voice asking, "What have you done to your hair Camcam?" "Oh, nothing sweety. Don't worry your pretty little head about it." Cam replied hesitantly. "Ariana." The three girls said at the same time. They walked to the front door and saw Ari in Cam's arms. "Hey baby! Did you have fun at Lexi's house today?" Ila cooed. Ari pointed at Ila's hair and said "Ooh! Your hair's pretty Ili! But why is it purple?" "I um... dyed it BUT don't you dare do something like this until you're 17!" Ila ordered. "Come in guys. I'm waiting for mom's reaction." 

*******

Hey guys! Hope you all enjoyed so far! I really like leaving on a cliffhanger coz it increases the suspense. Anyway what do you all think of Al's mom and Ila's sis? Leave your comments down below. I feel really bad for Scar but I felt like incorporating something people actually go through. I really think that Scar is very brave and i love the other two for their sweet support. And sorry for the short chap its really late at night here but i had a sudden burst of inspiration to write something. i will try to make the next chap longer. And the prank war i wrote about last chap will most probably next chap. hehe :)