THE MAFIA KING CHAPTER FIVE

Y/N P.O.V
I woke up with my eyes a little puffy from all the crying last night .
I turned over to see Taeyong still sleeping I slowly removed the blankets trying not to wake him up because I don't want to hear his nonsense ,yes I was still angry with him for shouting at me late-night.

I quitely closed the door of the room and saw two maids standing outside that were the same ones as last night.
MAIDS : Good morning Mrs Lee.
Y/N: Good morning .
MAIDS 1: Mrs Lee please come with me to the changing room to change into your outfit for the day .
Y/N: uhh yes sure I was just going to ask you that .
She then lead me the way to a room which was full of clothes interestingly women clothes. 
Y/N: umm do you guys usually have a room full of women clothes .
MAID: oh no Mrs Lee Mr Lee told us to prepare all this .
Y/N: Oh I see

She then handed me a nice dress and a sweater since the temperature was low today. I then went into the washroom took a nice refreshing shower and changed my clothes.

I then went back into the room to see that Taeyong was already up ,sitting at the edge of the bed show scrolling through his phone he then put this phone down seeing me entering the room

TAEYONG : oh seems like you are ready for the day my friends will be here by  an hour also Y/N/F is also coming I told Yuta to bring her along for you.
Y/N: Uh thank you I was  getting suffocated in this house with you.
TAEYONG : And the marriage contract is to be signed today .
Y/N: I know I am now starting to except my situation knowing that you will never listen to me
TAEYONG: Good for you . Okay I am going to take a shower you go down and have breakfast I will join you soon maids take her and serve her breakfast
MAIDS: yes sir mam please come with us
Y/N: hmm

I then went downstairs and started having my breakfast I wasn't really hungry .
I was having my breakfast when a maid came and told me that the guests are here.
MAIDS: Mrs Lee the guests are here they are in the living room .
Y/N: Oh yes lets go Y/N/F should also be here .
I then went in the living room to see so many people slowly one by one they started to introduce themselves they were so many that I already forgot some of their names I only saw few of them at Y/N/F and Yuta's wedding . I then saw Y/N/F and hugged her so tightly .
suddenly Ten said something that made my heart skip a beat .
TEN: guys where is Jaehyun
KUN: I just called him he is almost here.
I felt so nervous I could not even think of anything but I was trying to calm myself down telling that it should not be him . Few minutes passed by and a maid came and told me another guest was here I went to the Front door to receive him or her .
And my biggest nightmare came to reality IT WAS HIM JUNG JAEHYUN MY EX BOYFRIEND WHOM I BROKE UP WITH BECAUSE I CAME TO KNOW THAT HE WAS A MAFIA LIKE TAEYONG.
JAEHYUN: uh look who is here
KIM Y/N so you are Mrs Lee aka my ex girlfriend uh.
Suddenly I heard a slight cough from the back I turned around to see who it was .

I stood there freezed in my place .I knew I was done for good .
TAEYONG: SO EX -GIRLFRIEND UHH
*Sarcastic and threatening tone*

             -AND OF CHAPTER FIVE-