THE MAFIA KING CHAPTER EIGHT

AUTHOR'S MESSAGE
HEY GUYS THANK YOU SOO MUCH ALL FOR SUPPORTING MY STORY AND VOTING I HOPE YOU GUYS KEEP ON SUPPORTING ME LIKE THIS AND I AM SORRY FOR ALL THE GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU😙😙.

Y/N P.O.V
I slowly started opening my eyes my head was spinning and I had no idea where I was .

I opened my eyes to see my hands cuffed together with a handcuff and my legs tied together with a rope and I was in middle of a gigantic living room.

suddenly I could hear foot steps approaching me and then I saw JUNG JAEHYUN enter the living room .

As soon as he saw me he started screaming at his men.

JAEHYUN: Who the hell tied her like this do you even know who she is, she is  my girl KIM Y/N.

Then he grabbed one of his men by the collar and slapped him so hard that he fell to the ground in an instant.
And started begging for forgiveness.

He then came towards me and started untying my rope and took off my handcuff .

Y/N: Jaehyun what are you doing here and why am I here where is Taeyong .

JAEHYUN : Don't mention his name .You are at my residence and my men bought you here you are all mine who said you are going to marry Taeyong no way till I am alive you are only mine KIM Y/N .

Y/N: What are you blabbering about I am not yours I am not your property that you will say I am yours and its my wish wheather I will marry Taeyong or not and I already broke up with you .

JAEHYUN : BUT Y/N I STILL LOVE YOU I CAN'T SEE YOU GETTING MARRIED TO ANOTHER MAN THATS IMPOSSIBLE UNTILL I AM ALIVE CUZ YOU ARE ONLY MINE.

Y/N : YA JUNG JAEHYUN STOP SAYING I AM YOURS I AM NO ONE'S I HAVE MY OWN LIFE AND YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME UGH!! I REMEMBER HOW YOU TREATED ME WHEN WE WERE IN A RELATIONSHIP YOU TREATED ME LIKE YOUR PROPERTY NOT LETTING ME GO OUT OUT WITH MY FRIENDS AS I WANT NOT LETTING ME GO TO PLACES IN MY OWN WISH ALWAYS KEEPING CONTROL OF ME AND YOU EVEN LIED TO ME ABOUT YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE A COMPANY HEIR AND MANAGE YOUR FATHER' S BUSINESS INSTEAD YOU ARE A MAFIA A MAN WHO GOES AROUND KILLING PEOPLE AND DOING ILLEGAL THINGS AND WHEN I WANTED TO BREAK UP YOU EVEN THREATEN MY PARENTS SHOWING YOUR POWER HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT WAS LOVE THAT WAS JUST BEING AN OVERPROTECTIVE I'LL TEMPERED OBSESSION. **shouting **
With that I calmed down letting all the words out of me maybe it was just too much but he deserves it he went too far with his actions this time .

I could see Jaehyun looking down but anger was penting up all inside of him he slowly raised his head up with furious burning eyes his eyes Clearly showed his anger maybe this was the first time ever in his life someone shouting at his face like this.

He stood up and and started folding his sleves and he then grabbed me by my waist and lifting me up in a bridal style holding me tightly so that I could not move .

I started hitting his chest and pushing his .

He then took me upstairs to a room which I assumed was his room and threw me to the bed hovering over me and pinning my hands over my head pressing his body against mine our faces were inches apart and our bodies slammed together .

He then ripped off my dress with one hand and his other hand still holding my both hands tightly.

He then unhooked my bra and slammed his lips into mine .

As my hands were captured I started kicking him with my legs which was in vain .

He then took off his shirt and undressed me and again slammed his lips into mine I kept my lips closed while he tried his best and put his weight more on me giving me a difficult time to breathe .

He slowly started thrusting inside off  me then in minutes increasing his speed which made my body go numb in pain as it was my first time and tear drops escaping my eyes because of the pain .

I could not take the pain anymore and I started begging Jaehyun to stop .

I could not take the pain anymore but I could not even move my body because of the pain and his weight .

As my hands were free now I clutched his skin around his collarbone and and sractched that part of the skin with my nails as a action of my pain.

After a few more thrust he let me go making me weak like anything in pain I could not even move my body because of the pain.

He wrapped me up with a blanket and let me relax tears started coming down and soon I was sobbing.
He got up and wore his pants back
Y/N: why why!! what did I do to you to deserve this .

JAEHYUN : SHSSHH! calm down the pain will go away soon just try to relax.

With that he put his hand in my forehead trying to calm me down.
I pushed his hands away with anger still crying .

He again tried to touch me to calm me down and I pushed him again this time I  the part where I had scratched him making him hiss in pain .He took a look at his wound. 

JAEHYUN: See what you did to me it stinks.let me go and being you some clothes.

He then went to his closet and me a hoodie of his which was enough to cover myself he put the hoodie on me.

He then went outside the room and came back with a tray with some sandwich and a painkiller with a glass of water

He then went outside the room and came back with a tray with some sandwich and a painkiller with a glass of water. and sat down with the tray infront of me

Just then we heard a loud Bangs which sounded like gunshots!!

BANG BANG BANG!!

       -  AND OF CHAPTER EIGHT-