THE MAFIA KING CHAPTER FOUR

Y/N P.O.V
After all those  irritating moments down stairs about the maids and servants calling me Mrs Lee , I followed Taeyong upstairs .

Y/N : I thought we were sleeping in different rooms and anyways I don't want to sleep in the same bed as you
TAEYONG: But that can't happen in here you know
Y/N : But I don't want to sleep with you I SAID .
TAEYONG : But sadly you have to * sarcastic *
Y/N :  You know what there is no use in arguing with you because you are not going to listen to me anyways .
TAEYONG : That's good seems like you are getting a grip about the rules here .
Y/N : Ya ya whatsoever.  Now can you borrow me something to wear as you technically kidnapped me here I don't have any  night clothes to wear .
TAEYONG : Oh yeah I told the maids to prepare some clothes. * calls his maids *
MAIDS: Yes Mr Lee
TAEYONG : Did you prepare the clothes I told you to prepare.
MAIDS: Yes sir
TAEYONG : THEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING STANDING HERE I AM SURELY NOT GONNA WEAR THOSE CLOTHES TAKE MRS LEE  DO THE DRESSING ROOM.
Y/N : YA don't talk to them like that
MAIDS: its okay Mrs Lee please come with us
Y/N: Hmm

I then followed them to the dressing room which was basically a room inside a room which was connected to the washroom. I then went into the washroom and wore a nice pair of night dress that the maids gave me .

After coming out of the washroom the maids were still standing there

Y/N: Uhmm do you guys need anything from me
MAIDS: Mrs Lee ,Mr Lee  is waiting for you in the dinning hall for dinner .
Y/N: Hmm lets go

while following the maids downstairs to the dinning hall i realised that this house was gigantic and so nicely decorated with shandeliars and fancy lights .

Entering the dinning hall i saw Taeyong sitting right at the head chair of the table talking to his secretary who was standing beside him with a file in his hand.  I don't know why but it was the first time I saw him looking so passinate and hot while talking to someone he was actually a very attractive man ,I heard from my friend that Women never leave a Chance to hook up with him .

I went and sat in the chair which was diagonal to him . He finished talking to his Secretary and then we started our meal . While we were eating he started talking about something .
The conversation I did not wanted to hear .
TAEYONG: So tomorrow we are signing our marriage contract the papers are already ready .
Y/N : I just simply hummed in response .
TAEYONG :should be ready we have  big day coming up tomorrow
Y/N : Hmm

I did not wanted to talk further about this because I knew it would be of no use .

After dinner we went upstairs to the bedroom and set off to bed .
Taeyong did not change to any night clothes but instead just went to bed shirtless with just a pair of black jeans and stupid me started to blush at this sight of him i then turned off the bed side lamp of mine but Taeyong did not as he was scrolling through his phone and I could not AS MY PHONE WAS CONFISCATED BY A DUDE NAME LEE TAEYONG.
Suddenly something snapped in my mind MY PARENTS I DID NOT INFORM THEM ANYTHING ABOUT TODAY THEY MUST BE DEAD WORRIED .

I turned on the lamp and turned over to Taeyong.
Y/N : Hey my parents what about them I did not inform them about today they must be so worried.
TAEYONG : Oh I already did that and seems like they are trying to contact the police its so funny of them trying find someone like me with the help of those stupid bastards *smirks*
Y/N: YA DID YOU ATLEAST TELL THEM THAT I AM SAFE *RAISING MY VOICE*
TAEYONG : YA KIM Y/N DON'T YOU DARE RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME ONLY I CAN RAISE VOICE IN THIS HOUSE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT NOW SHUT UP AND GO TO SLEEP* YELLING BACK*

I turned back to my side and turn of the lamp and closed my eyes .

Tears slowly started streaming down my eyes and eventually I went to sleep .

     -END OF CHAPTER FOUR-