THE MAFIA KING CHAPTER ELEVEN

DAYS LATER :
Y/N P.O.V
Days have passed things have been normal lately except for the thing that I have been feeling sick these days and quite often even vomited and had several morning sickness .I wanted to inform Taeyong about all these but lately he has been very busy with his business and was quite stressed out so I did not want to stress him more .so I decided not to tell him .

I woke up today feeling the same morning sickness I could not take it anymore and went straight to the washroom and started throwing up I could feel that Taeyong had woke up from the noise of me throwing up . He came closer and rubbed my back and comforted me and handed me a towel . I then took a shower and put on some clothes.

Taeyong was sitting on the bed while using his phone

Taeyong was sitting on the bed while using his phone .As he was me he put his phone down and started speaking.

TAEYONG : Y/n from how long have you been feeling like this.

Y/N:hmm it has almost been a month

TAEYONG: WHAT !!And you did not bother to inform me.

Y/N: I did not want to stress you out more you already have so much going on your plate.

TAEYONG : Listen y/N no matter how busy I am you are always more important to me . Ok then now let me ask you something don't get awkward hmm.

Y/N: Ok

TAEYONG : When did you last have your periods.

Y/N P.O.V
With that I remembered yes I haven't have my periods this month .
Y/N: OMG!!Taeyong yes I missed my periods this month.
TAEYONG : Y/N you silly girl you might be pregnant omg .

Y/N: But how can I get pregnant we only did it once .

TAEYONG : But remember we did not use any protection and once is enough.

Y/N: TAEYONG WHAT do we do now

TAEYONG : What else we will do a pregnancy test and if it is positive we going to the doctor for a check up AND I AM BECOMING A FATHER AND YOU ARE BECOMING A MOTHER.

IN THE EVENING :
Y/N P.O.V
Here I was standing in the washroom with a prega test in my hand and waiting for the results and Taeyong was waiting in the bedroom .
after a few minutes the result came and it was POSITIVE.

Y/N: LEE TAEYONGGGGG!!
TAEYONG : WHAT .WHAT HAPPENED .
Y/N: TAEYONG I AM PREGNANT ITS POSITIVE
TAEYONG : OHHMYYGODD!! Y/N WE ARE BECOMING PARENTS IN NINE MONTHS AHHHAHHHH!!

HE THEN CAME TOWARDS ME AND HUGGED ME TIGHTLY AND SOFTLY KISSED ME AND RUBBED MY BELLY. AND WHISPERED "SEE YOU IN NINE MONTHS BABY TAEYONG" .WITH THAT I LEFT OUT A SOFT GIGGLE .

       OUR MARRIAGE CEREMONY
y/n P.o.v
The day has come .The day I get married to Lee Taeyong I still remember the day I first met him properly at the cafe evrything between us was messed up  we hated eachother so many things happened so many emotions we got to knew eachother and this was just the beinging of our new life with our little angel in my belly ready to come out in 4 months .