THE MAFIA KING CHAPTER THREE

Y/N P.O.V
The whole car drive was so silent and I could not process the situation in my brain .I was freaking out every minute thinking what else the future held for me.

without realising tears started to flow from my eyes little by little . realising that I may really have to get married to this man . I really hated what he did as a mafia I heard a lot of stories from my friend about him killing people here and there without a little bit of hesitance and how cold and short tempered he was .

TAEYONG : Aishh!! why are you crying now its not like I have kidnapped you.
Y/N: Well you technically did .
TAEYONG : Ok y/n now listen I really have no interest in getting married to you its just all because of my father who wants a mafia heir for his family or you can say to run our
mafia empire and as I am the one and only child in my family I should be the one who's child  going to be the heir or heiress .
Y/N: Then why did you force me  to come with you we could have talked and you could have given me some time.
TAEYONG : Nah, thats just not my style .
Y/N : So you want to say forcing people and being rowdy is your style.
TAEYONG : Hmm you can say that .
*After a few minutes of silence*
Y/N : Wait in a way you are using me .
TAEYONG : Ahh*sigh* listen you will be getting every kind of luxury at my residence and the baby will be truely living like a rich heir or heiress
Y/N : but.....
TAEYONG : No but . Aishh why do you talk so much SHUT UP .
Y/N : And why are you so cold and harsh towards people uhh.
TAEYONG : *smirks*

After a few more minutes of  the car ride we came in front of a huge residence I mean it was even a five minute drive from the main gate to the house entrance .
we then came out of the car I was in shock seeing his house it was huge .
I mean it should be, the work these guys do trust me gives them a  whole lot of money.
Y/N: wow so you live here alone .
TAEYONG : hmm but my friends always keep visting me and once they come they stay for days .
Y/N: seems like I will always be having guests over.
TAEYONG : yes
Y/N : ya i was joking

Then I saw a man dressed in a suit coming towards us and apparently he was Taeyong's secretary.

Secretary : Good evening Mr and Mrs Lee
Y/N : Hey don't call me that my name is Kim Y/N .
Secretary : *Bow* lets go inside Mr and Mrs Lee
Y/N: YA seems like you guys only listen to his orders .
*Entering the house *

Maids and servants: Welcome home Mr and Mrs Lee .* Greeting*

Y/N : YA please don't call me that ugh I hate this soo much already .

      -END OF CHAPTER THREE-