THE MAFIA KING - CHAPTER SEVEN

Y/N P.O.V

TAEYONG: I AM SO SORRY TO ANNOUNCE THIS THAT Y/N AND I ARE NOT SIGNING THE MARRIAGE CONTRACT . (Glaring at Y/n)

DOYOUNG : But why Taeyong is there anything wrong .
TAEYONG: Theres nothing wrong its just some situation came up I am sorry guys but since we all are here today let's have fun,ok.
JUNGWOO: YES!! LET'S HAVE FUN!!

JOHNNY : GUYS!!
EVERYONE: YES
JOHNNY : LETS PLAY BEER PONG IT'S GONNA BE FUN .
TAEYONG: Yes sure let's go for that
Y/N: You guys play on I can't cuz I don't drink achohol. Jisung ,Chenle and I will watch you guys .
All: Ok then let's start

Y/N P.O.V

The game went one everyone competed eachother and now it was Taeyong and Jaehyun's time to compete eachother both of their eyes were furious both of them were competitive men .

It was the last cup left now and it was Taeyong's turn he flung the ball and it landed on Jaehyun's cup which made Taeyong the winner of the round .

Suddenly he came behind me and hugged me from the back locking me in his arms and whispered in my ear.
TAEYONG: **whispering **See this is how I am gonna win you from Jaehyun .And bit my earlobe slightly .

At his actions everyone started cheering "KISS" . And I wasn't letting that happen .

But suddenly Taeyong grabbed my chin tightly and kissed me roughly I was not into the kiss and wanted him to let me go but he grabbed my waist with one hand and the other hand grabbing my left arm . I was really uncomfortable with his actions and wanted to pull off from the kiss but I could not as he was way much stronger than me I grabbed onto his t-shirt as a sign to let go he slightly smirked between the kiss and finally let go of me and pulled off from the kiss.

As soon as he let me go I got out of his grip and went and stood away from him.

EVERYONE : Aww Y/n is being shy .
Y/N P.O.V
I wanted to tell everyone that I wasn't shy instead uncomfortable to have such a kissing session with a man who I didn't even know that well a man who I was uncomfortable off a man who doesn't have any respect towards me and shouted at me ever since I met him I hated him for his temper and competetive attitude I knew he only did all this to show Jaehyun that I am his.I just hated him soo much for all this I wish I could slap him in the face and tell him about all this but unfortunately I can't cuz pretty sure if I slap him once he will slap me thousand times more and just probably do something bad to me I am also so scared of him ughh how will I get out of this HELL.

I then took a glance at Jaehyun he was furious with boiling anger in his eyes. Suddenly our eyes met and he glared at me trying to show all those anger that was pented up inside him and Jaehyun is just the same as Taeyong .

Ughh I hate both off them soo much.

TAEYONG : Ok guys lets have dinner
EVERYONE: YES LET'S GO

AT THE DINNER TABLE -
Y/N P.O.V
I wanted to sit beside Y/N/F . So I was passing by Taeyong when he suddenly grabbed my wrist and pushed me making me sit in the chair beside him.
TAEYONG: Where do you think you are going. **Quitely**
Y/N: Taeyong please I want sit beside Y/N/F.
TAEYONG: NO
Y/N: Taeyong please don't be like this .I am seeing her after soo many days .
TAEYONG: I SAID NO ,SO NO THATS IT.
With his last warning I gave up it was just impossible to go against him.

The dinner was going on well and everyone was busy having their meals Suddenly I felt Taeyong's hand in my tighs.
i looked at him but he was ignoring me and continued having his meal .
Y/N : Taeyong move your hand I am really feeling uncomfortable.
TAEYONG : No
He just went on with his meal and ignored me .
But then he slowly moved his hands under my dress and squeezed my left tigh tightly ,without any emotions on his face .
Y/N : Taeyong please stop why are you doing this to me please**Quitely so that anyone could not hear**
He then again repeated the same thing .
Y/N : Taeyong please I am begging you at this point **In a quite cracked voice **
I slowly tried to remove his hand with out anyone noticing but he only made his grip strong.
It was now too much for me I got up and went to the washroom .

The night went by I maintained by distance both from Taeyong and Jaehyun .

Few days later-
Y/N P.O.V
Days went by Taeyong was just now soo much more strict and short tempered he didn't listen to me once about anything .
Today I was alone in the room where we sleep but thank God he did not do anything further to me after that day
maybe he was just very angry that day or whatever .It was the day when Taeyong wasn't home he told me that had to attend a meeting and went out in a fine suit this morning with his secretary.

I was feeling very bored I did not have my phone and I was bored watching TV in this enormous room all alone .So I came out of the room and saw the maid who always showed me the way to everything I asked her if I she and I could have a walk around the garden .
MAID: Sure Mrs Lee lets go

We where walking around the garden it was indeed beautiful and nicely decorated .

I sat on a bench near by.
MAID: Mrs Lee should I bring something for you to drink
Y/N: No No its ok
MAID: No let me bring something light for you to drink please wait .
Y/N P.O.V
Before I could say anything she went to get me something to drink .

Suddenly I felt a piece of clothe cover my nose as well as my mouth and before I could react everything went dizy and I BLACKED OUT.

- END OF CHAPTER SEVEN-