THE MAFIA KING : CHAPTER SIX

TAEYONG P.O.V
I finished taking a shower and changed into some nice clothes when my secretary came into the room and told me that my friends were waiting downstairs.
Coming down the stairs I saw Y/n and Jaehyun together I went towards them and I heard Jaehyun say something about  y/n being his Ex-girlfriend I stood there with anger boiling inside of me because I knew that Jaehyun is a very competative guy and if Y/n had dumped him he would never be able to take that rejection and would surely want her back. I interepted them with a slight cough.
Y/N P.O.V
Suddenly I heard a slight cough I turned around to see Taeyong I knew I was done for good.

TAEYONG : So Y/N Jaehyun is your Ex -boyfriend huh!!
Y/N: Taeyong please don't get angry I can explain he is my Ex with whom I broke up a long time ago .
TAEYONG : WHAT ARE YOU BLABBING ABOUT I JUST WANTED TO KNOW YES OR NO
Y/N: Yes
TAEYONG: Jaehyun Y/N come with me I need to talk in private .
Y/N: But...
TAEYONG : Can't you just stut up and listen to me till I am asking you nicely
Chenle: Hey why are you guys not coming in we are having soo much fun .
TAEYONG: Chenle you go in we are coming in a few moments mmh*In a calm tone*
Chenle : Sure Hyung*leaving*
TAEYONG : Y/N follow me Jaehyun I want you to come too .

Y/N P.O.V
We then went into a room I was really nervous because I have never seen Taeyong so angry before and as far as I know Jaehyun won't leave a chance to create trouble .
TAEYONG : So I want everything to be clear now
Y/N: Taeyong please listen to me once
TAEYONG : I don't want to listen a single word from you till I ask you to speak up .Isn't it great Y/n you said you hate me because I am a mafia whereas your Ex was also one mafia like me I just can't seem to understand you .
Y/N: But ... we broke up
JAEHYUN : Who says we broke up you only left me but I still like you and you will always be mine KIM Y/N.
TAEYONG : *standing up* watch your mouth JUNG JAEHYUN she is my soon to be wife and the Mother of the soon to be born heir or heiress of my family.
JAEHYUN: HUH!!Enough with your words LEE TAEYONG lets wait and watch what I can do.
TAEYONG : Y/N GO TO THE LIVING ROOM AND SIT WITH THE GUESTS AND TELL EVERYONE WE WILL JOIN SOON .
*Y/N LEAVING*
Y/N P.O.V
I was sitting with everyone else in living room when Jaehyun came and sat beside Johnny I did not even dare to look at him .
After a few minutes Taeyong came and said something which make us all shockingly and speechlessly look at him .
TAEYONG : I AM SO SORRY TO TELL YOU GUYS THAT WE ARE NOT SIGNING THE MARRIAGE CONTRACT TODAY *glaring at me (y/n).

            *END OF CHAPTER SIX*