1

3rd Person's P.O.V

"Manager Shin" a staff called,making the woman who's sitting in the chair stops working and turned her attention to her.

"What is it Miss Trixie?" she asked. As she closed her laptop. Trixie walks towards her.

"Manager Shin, The maid we just hired last week said that she's gonna quit working." she said,looking at the woman in front of her.

"She's What! But why? Is her salary not enough?" she asked.

"Calm down Manager shin, She said that the salary is big enough. But,"

"But?"

"But she can't stand the boys behavior anymore."
Manager shin just sigh frustratedly. She's a manager of a famous KPOP Boygroup today, THEBOYZ. And one of her biggest problem is finding a maid. All of the maids they hired gave up easily. All of them quits for only one reason, THE BOYZ'S ATTITUDE.

"What are we going to do now, Manager Shin?" Trixie asked.

"Post an announcement for those people who are willing to work as a maid. Tell them that we're willing to pay 15,000 per month."
She said and open her laptop once again.

"And also, make sure that his/her age ranges from 18-25 years old only, got that?"

"Yes Manager Shin" Trixie said as she stands up.

_______________________________________________________

Vote and Comments are highly appreciated~