7

After Ms. Trixie have left, I remain standing in front of the boys. It's so awkward. The silence were broken when one of them speaks up.

"May I know your name Ms.?" One of them asked.

"My name is SiYeon Choi. But you can call me SiYeon." I said and flash him a small smile.

"Why don't we introduce ourselves to SiYeon?" One of them suggested. They stood in one line and start introducing themselves.

"dul, set. Best we the boys, Hello We are The Boyz!" They said in unison and bow.

"Hello, I'm the leader of the group, Sangyeon"

"Hi SiYeon, I'm Jacob"

"Younghoon"

"HI I'M JAEHYUN"

"I'm Juyeon, Nice to meet you SiYeon"

"Hey Gal, it's your moonlight boy, KEVIN! Are u a fan of Beyoncé?"

"Hello, I'm Choi Chanhee. But u can  call me New. And oh, we have the same last name."

"Hello, I'm Q. ThankQ!"

"Haknyeon is my name"

"Yo, my name is Hyunjoon,but u can call me Hwall"

"The sun rises when I start rapping, let's go drop the beat! Hello, I'm Sunwoo"

"Hello, it's your energy boy, Eric!"

After they All introduced themselves, Sangyeon guide me to my room. Eric and Hwall even volunteer to help me with my luggage.

I flopped on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I suddenly remember the boys earlier, then realization hits me. They're all so handsome. I didn't expect them to be this handsome in person.

Oh. My. Gosh!!