4

Choi SiYeon's P.O.V

It's Monday, and I will be meeting my employer today. That's why I woke up early.

2 Days Ago....

“Hello?” I said through my phone.

“Yes, Hello! Goodmorning, How may I help you?”

“I'm SiYeon Choi, and the reason why I called is tha–” “You want to apply as a maid!?” she cut me off. I immediately put my phone away from my ears.

Gosh, her voice is loud.

“Yes Ma'am.” I just replied.

“Oh my Gosh. I'm sorry if I Startled you.”she apologize.

“It's Okay Ma'am”

“Okay, so. Meet me at Amystic Café this coming Monday. 8:00 am Sharp. We'll be talking about some important matters.”

“Yes Ma'am. noted!”

Back To Present..

I changed into jeans and a plain Tee Shirt.
After that, I walk downstairs and noticed Yesha, and Aunt Melissa eating their breakfast.

“Oh SiYeon! Great, you're awake now. Come here and join us.” she said and take a sip of her orange juice.

“I would love to auntie, but I have something to do today. I'm sorry, maybe next time.” I kindly declined.

“Oh, you're going to meet your employer?” she said. I just glared at yesha who quickly looked away.

“I'm sorry Sweetie. But Yesha is just talkative.”

“yeah. I'm aware of that Auntie.  I'll get going now. Bye!”

“Be Careful And Good Luck!” I heard her say as I walk out of the house.

I hailed a taxi and head to Amystic Café. After 20 minutes of travelling, I finally arrived at the said meeting place. I checked the time and I arrived just in time. I immediately goes inside.

I noticed that there's only few customers. As I was looking at the counter, my phone vibrates.

It was the number of my employer. I quickly answered it.

“Hello?” I said.

“Have you arrived at the café?”

“Yes Ma'am.”

“Oh, so you're the one who's wearing a jeans and a T-shirt?”

“Yes.”

“Look at your left side Lovely.”

I turned my gaze at the left and saw a woman sitting looking at me as she waves her hand.
I walk towards her as I hang up the call.

“Good Morning Ma'am!” I politely said and bow.

“So You're SiYeon! What a pretty girl.” She said as she smiled.

“Please Have a seat” She said. I just smiled and sit.