[100°🤦]

The Boyz including SiYeon are sitting on the  couch. In front of them is the camera, while the others have their cellphone on their hands monitoring their live on V-App.

"Hello Everyone!!" Sangyeon said while waving. The others said their greetings too. SiYeon just stay silent as she look over Sunwoo's cellphone. Minutes had past, the fans keep asking some questions which they also answered kindly.

"Can u guys tell us some of your unforgettable moments of SiYeon?" Hyunjae reads the comment from a fan.

"Unforgettable moment?" Hyunjae trailed off.

"I have one!" suddenly Eric speaks up.

"You do?" SiYeon can't help but look at eric.

"Well, it's not a moment tho, but still it's unforgettable, here's this one time. When SiYeon noona delivered some clothes to the dance studio." Eric started as he switch his sitting position.

"Aww come on. Not againnnn~" SiYeon complain as she shrunk herself between changmin and sunwoo. Eric just chuckled.

"We just finished practicing that time, and our clothes literally covered with sweat, so we called her to bring some clothes for us. While waiting for her, our manager called all of us because she has something to say so we left the studio." Eric continued as he look at the camera then back to the members.

"Wait, when was it? Is it when we're practicing REVEAL?" Changmin asked.

"Yes." Eric replied.

"Oh, I remember it now! HAHAHA!" Haknyeon said unable to contain his laugh.

"When we came back, we saw the door opened and hear some music. To our surprise, we saw SiYeon noona singing to sunwoo's 100degrees cover while doing some ugly dance moves."

"How I wish I could turn back time and record it" Jacob said disappointedly.

"Yeah, HAHAHAHA SiYeon was so funny at that time." Kevin seconded.

"Too bad, you guys will never get a chance to see me dancing again" SiYeon said earning a laugh from the others.