6

"We're here!!"

"HOLY SHI– " I jolted from my seat. Oh my goodness.

"I'm sorry to disturb your beauty sleep but we're here." I look at my side and saw ms.trixie looking at me softly.

"Oh. I'm sorry, I kinda overslept." I apologize, I fix my hair and my outfit. Ms.Trixie muttered  'it's okay' before walking out of the car.

I look around and grab my belongings and went out. I followed behind ms.trixie who's walking towards the front door. She open it using her spare key.

As we enter, shoes that scattered all over the floor greeted us. the smell of food from the kitchen and different pitches of male voices.

"YAH! THAT'S MINE!"

"AH HYUNGG!"

"AHHHH!!!!"

"What are you guys doing? Oh my god!" Ms. Trixie heaved a deep sigh as she held her head out of frustration. The boys instantly froze and stop on what they doing, except for those who are cooking.

"Hello Ms.Trixie!" They said in unison. Some of them stared at me, some are nudging each other. Ms. Trixie called the others and made them sit down.

"*clears throat* I know that you are all aware about the new maid. Am I right?" They just nodded. "Well, today is her first day of work, please be nice to her. Understand?" She said sternly as she look at the boys with pure seriousness. They all muttered "Yes".

"I'll be leaving now." She said and stop in front of me.
"Good luck SiYeon" she whispered before walking out.