[Oh My Goodness (HiatusSpecial)]

"You know what you're doing right?" SiYeon asked Chanhee while sitting in a stool.

"Of course SiYeon, don't you trust me?"  He said a bit offended. They're on her room, SiYeon sitting on a stool facing the mirror in the front.

"Based on your actions, then it's a No for me, Choi Chanhee. I've been sitting here for almost 2hours now, but you haven't finished braiding my hair. Are u sure you know how to?"

"I watched all the braiding tutorial on YouTube SiYeon, of course I know how." chanhee said still struggling with her hair. SiYeon just heaved a deep sigh and look at chanhee's face on the mirror. Even him look frustrated.

[After another 2 hours]

Chanhee finally get to braid her hair. From the top of her head to bottom. Some of SiYeon's hair aren't, it's messy. Very. Now she regrets her decision before and note to herself to never let chanhee braid her hair again.

"Omg SiYeon, I did it!" Chanhee exclaimed. SiYeon just give him a smile.

"Yeah, after 4 hours of struggling. Yes you did." SiYeon got up from the stool and walks out of her room to drink some water.

"Oh my goodness SiYeon! What Happened to you!" Jacob asked as she saw SiYeon's hair while the others just laugh.

"Oh, please. Don't get me started."