3

It's been 2 days since I left that apartment. And now, I'm living with my best friend's house. Yesha.

“Yah, you don't need to find an apartment to rent, you know. Mom already told you that it's fine.” Yesha said as she put down her book and went towards me.

We're in her room right now , and I'm searching for a sites that offers a job.

“I don't want to be a burden to  the both of you, especially aunt Melissa.” I said as my eyes still glued to the computer.

“You're not a burden okay? Mom would be happy if you stay with us. Since, dad is busy in other countries. Why don't you just stay here?”

“Just let me. Okay? Now help me find a job.” I said and stand up. She immediately sit on the chair and start searching.

After 5minutes of Searching...

“How about this one?” she exclaimed.
I walks towards her and stare at the computer.

“They said they're looking for a new Maid. and they're willing to pay 15,000 per month! Age must must be 18-25 years old,a college student or College Graduate. Yah! Apply on this now.” she said as she put her hands on my shoulder.

“okay. but what if it is a scam?”

“Nothing will Happen if we don't try. Just give it a try, and if it doesn't work out,then we'll just find another one” she assured.

“Is there any way to contact them?”

She looked again to her computer and check.

“they put their contact details here. Just call this one” she said as she points the number posted in a site.

I open my phone and type as well as save the number.

'I hope this will work out.' I thought to myself.

________________________________________________________

Vote and Comments are highly appreciated~