[Midnight Talk (HiatusSpecial)]

It's just 8:35 in the evening so SiYeon got up from her bed and slowly walks out of the house not wanting to make any sounds.

They just finished eating dinner and the boys are on their own rooms doing their businesses.

She reached at their front yard. She lay on the grass and just stared at the sky. there are no clouds at this time so she can see the stars more visible. The moon was so bright too.

She feel shivers to her body when a cool breeze blows gently.

"Haaaaa," she deeply sighs.

"Well, that was deep."

She sits up and turn to her back.

"Oh, hey sunwoo. What are you doing here?" She asked the boy as she lay down again.

"I was the one should be asking that to you, what are you doing here, Alone?" Sunwoo asked back as he sits on the grass besides SiYeon.

"Nothing. I just want some fresh air, that's all." She replied. Still looking at the stars. She then look at sunwoo.

"How about you? What brings you here?" She asked. This time she got up and sit.

"Well, I was at the kitchen when I saw you slowly walking out, so I decided to follow you."  SiYeon just chuckled and ruffles Sunwoo's hair.  She sighed again making sunwoo look at her.

"That was the 2nd time you sighed. Is there a problem?"

"Huh? Nothing. I'm okay." She assured. giving a small smile to the boy besides her, but he's not buying it so,

"Aww, come on. I know you have. Don't hide it SiYeon. Tell me, I'll listen." with that, she give up.

"Fine."

"Well, I'm just disappointed that's all. Disappointed to myself," she started. Sunwoo just look at her.

"What? Why?"

"Well, maybe miss Trixie is right. I'm not fit with this kind of job,  cause I can't do anything right." SiYeon said looking down.

"Yah, it's because it's your first job in your entire life. You're still adjusting." Sunwoo said comforting the girl.

"I-I don't k-know, maybe I'll just forget about the food and money and just quit."

"So you're going to forget TheBoyz too? You're going to forget ME too?" Sunwoo couldn't help but feel disappointed too.

"Hey, I didn't say that."
Sunwoo hug SiYeon which caught her off guard. He pats her back , stroking her hair back and forth. SiYeon on the other hand, hug sunwoo back. She can't help but teared up.

"We need you here, so don't leave us. The SiYeon I know is not a quitter. She's a fighter. She's strong. " With Sunwoo's words she really can't hold her tears anymore. She's sobbing now, sunwoo just hugged her tighter.

"Promise me you'll tell me all your problems from now on, I'll be your Human Diary. Whenever you are sad, just call me or text me, I'll be there and listen. "

"Okay" she said as she breaks the hug and wipes her face.

"Promise?"

"Promise"