0.6 - rough-housing, humping... same thing

@maddi_clifford

785,205 likes maddi_clifford: pray for me i'm stuck with these two idiots for the next few hours!! @calumhood @michaelclifford

785,205 likes
maddi_clifford: pray for me i'm stuck with these two idiots for the next few hours!! @calumhood @michaelclifford

michaelclifford: bit harsh madds, thought we were your favourites
calumhood: yeah maddison, i am offended
maddi_clifford: @michaelclifford @calumhood i love you guysssss
ashtonirwin: i would like to put out a disclaimer and say that i rescued maddi from the two clowns
calumhood: @ashtonirwin you are a bully sir
ridingash: ashton is a hero 🦸🏼‍♂️
mikeyis_mine: michael looks so soft in this 🥺🥺🥺
calpal_pal: malum owns my heart tbh ❤️
malum_cake: malum is the superior ship (just above cake)
maddi_mikec: can we just talk about the fact that a day out with maddi, mikey and calum would be literally the best day ever!
mike_ro_wave: this ^^ 💁🏼‍♀️
cdizzleindahood: calum, michael & maddison = the definition of chaotic evil 🙈
lukeypenguins16: i am honestly so surprised we got no comment from luke 🤷🏻‍♀️

[third person]

Maddi tucked her legs underneath each other as she snuggled further into the lush couch that was situated in the very back room of the tour bus.

It was a couple hours after the first show of the tour, and after some quick celebrations with Hey Violet (who Maddi had properly introduced herself to and found them all to be lovely) and the crew, they were all sent to the tour bus after some quick showers. Michael always waited by the door while Maddi was showering, it gave her the peace of mind that no one would walk-in by accident, she didn't think she could ever live with the humiliation if someone walked in on her showering.

Maddi now sat at the very end of the bus, comfortable and content in her favourite pair of grey sweats and an Avenged Sevenfold shirt that was most likely Michael's because it was far too big for her small frame.

She giggled lightly as her eyes soaked in the humorous sight of Ross Geller in an oversized armadillo costume. 'The One With The Holiday Armadillo', she couldn't tell you how many times she'd seen this episode, or the entirety of the show Friends in general, but regardless, the show always made her laugh.

Maddi had snuck to the back quietly to watch Friends while the boys were all finishing their dinner. They'd all decided on takeaway tonight, seeing as it was the first show, but they all promised their tour manager Katherine - a sweet middle-aged lady who didn't get paid enough to put up with half of the shit that she did, that they would be eating healthy for the rest of tour.

The bus was supposed to be taking off for the journey to Madrid in around an hour and Maddi was trying to get in all the TV time she could before someone else wanted to watch or Michael decided he wanted to play Xbox.

She managed to get in another 25 minutes and half another Friends episode in before the familiar sound of the sliding-door connecting the bunk area to the back lounge area filled her ear drums.

Maddi sighed, turning around, expecting to see her older brother who would be ready to play his video games. But it wasn't Michael, it was Luke. He strode right up to Maddi, a cocky smirk plastered across his face as he stopped in front of her.

"Hi," he still smirked down at her.

"Hi," Maddi gave him a slight smile back, wondering why in the hell he was just standing there. She brushed him off and turned her attention back to the television where Phoebe Buffay was singing.

"What do you think you're doing?" Maddi suddenly exclaimed, the remote had been snatched out of her hands and she was now staring at the familiar face of Barney from How I Met Your Mother.

"Watching TV," Luke shrugged and plopped down on the couch beside her.

"I see that," she grumbled, folding her arms over her chest, "but did you fail to see that I was watching Friends?"

"Oops," Maddi watched him, slightly infuriated, as he once again shrugged his shoulders.

"Give me the remote back Lucas," Maddi demanded and turned around to face him.

"Or what princess? What are you going to do?" The cocky smirk he had worn in had returned and Maddi wanted nothing more than to slap it off of him.

"May I please have the remote back Luke," Maddi tried to sound as sweet as possible, she even batted her eyelashes at him for emphasis.

"Nope," Luke smirked at her still.

"You leave me no choice then," she sighed before lunging forwards and straddling Luke, taking him completely by surprise. But he wasn't too shocked as he quickly extended his long arms above his head, one hand holding onto the remote tightly.

"Give it back you bastard," Maddi giggled as she desperately tried to reach for it but Luke's free hand held her back.

"What's the magic word pretty girl?" Luke chuckled, enjoying this current position, and teasing her.

"Thank you," Maddi squealed as she snatched the remote from his hands and flung herself backwards, her head hitting the arm of the couch. But she was unsuccessful in getting up quick enough as she found Luke hovering over her in no time, laughing while trying to grab the remote from Maddi's now outstretched hands.

"Maddison," Luke whined, but his deep chuckle and the smile that was spread over his face told Maddi that he was secretly having fun with this.

Maddi was too occupied with trying to keep the remote away from Luke, and Luke and was too busy trying to snatch the remote away from Maddi, that the two didn't even notice when the sleek black sliding-door opened wide.

"Stop humping my sister Hemmings!" Michael gasped as the three other boys entered the back compartment of the tour bus.

"I wasn't- we weren't," Luke began to stutter but was only cut off by Ashton.

"Sure sure, and my middle name isn't Fletcher," he wriggled his eyebrows and flopped on the couch opposite Maddi and Luke.

"We weren't humping, we were like, rough-housing. Lucas stole the remote," Maddi huffed and pushed Luke off of herself as he was still hovering over her body.

"You stole it as well," he mumbled, a light red tint to his cheeks as he tried once again to reach for the remote but Maddi moved her hand out of his reach before he could.

"Rough-housing, humping... same thing," Calum chuckled and shook his head at the two of them. He quickly took the remote from Maddi's hands, a huff escaping her lips at having lost it again. Calum took a seat beside her, cuddling in close.

"And now it's time to watch South Park."