0.5 - give me a kiss

@maddi_clifford

737,284 likesmaddi_clifford: soundcheck in lisbon with my cal pal and lucas 🥳

737,284 likes
maddi_clifford: soundcheck in lisbon with my cal pal and lucas 🥳

ashtonirwin: i see how it is...
maddi_clifford: @ashtonirwin no i promise i love you! you were in the bathroom!
ashtonirwin: @maddi_clifford excuses excuses 😞
maddi_clifford: @ashtonirwin noooo i'm sorry ashhh, i love youuuu, your my favvveee!!
calumhood: @maddi_clifford maddison! how dare you! as your bestie i am insulted!
maddi_clifford: @calumhood i'm sorry bestie, i love you my cal pal i promise!
michaelclifford: what about me, it isn't fair 😿
maddi_clifford: @michaelclifford aww poor you 🤧
michaelclifford: @maddi_clifford that's bullying my dear sister
maddi_clifford: @michaelclifford it isn't because i did it out of love my dear brother ❤️
lukehemmings: person behind the camera was cuter :/
maddi_clifford: @lukehemmings not even :/
luke_likes_me: how hecking good does luke look though 👀👀👀
_calum4eva: calum = 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤
loveableash: maddi and ashton are adorable
cliffordmikey: poor poor mikey, always gets left out 😪
michaelclifford: @cliffordmikey IKR
cliffordsibs: petition for maddi to post more pictures of michael and her ^^^
dr_flukeluke: okay but wait a minute... luke and maddi are like sooooo flirty does anyone else notice this shit?!

maddison gabrielle clifford

I watched from the audience seats as the boys went through their sound check. They were giggling and goofing around like they always did, except for Luke. He was holding back, it was obvious, at least from where I was sitting.

He'd fallen asleep with his head on my shoulder on the plane, I had to get Ashton to wake him up. He'd put his earphones back in straight away as soon as we got into the car that was picking us up and taking us to the venue.

We had a strict plan to stick to for the next 2 days. We'd finish up at the venue tonight and head straight for the tour bus, spending the night on the bus and then enduring a six and a half hour drive to Madrid. This cycle would repeat itself for majority of the tour.

I looked back up to the stage and locked eyes with Calum. Calum Thomas Hood has been my bestfriend for as long as he and Michael had been bestfriends.

Calum poked his tongue at me, an action which I repeated back at him. We did this often, pulling faces at each other from across a room.

"Alright boys thank you, you're finished now," someone shouted from side stage. I watched the boys go back stage, putting their instruments away and then coming back out, jumping down from the stage and making their way towards me.

I watched as Michael, Calum and Ashton made their way through various seats in the audience to get to my place, ready to watch Hey Violet, their opening act, do their own soundcheck.

"Where's Lucas?" I asked as Calum took a seat to my left, Michael sitting on my right.

"I don't know," Michael shrugged and ran a hand through his hair.

"He's probably gone to go and eat," Calum stated while kicking his feet up on the seat in front of him.

"Have you seen Hey Violet perform yet?" Ashton asked me while leaning over Michael to make eye contact with me.

"I haven't," I replied truthfully, "but I hear they're really good."

"They're awesome," Ashton nodded, a large grin spread over his face. I gazed over to the stage and watched as three girls - three very beautiful girls, and a guy with long floppy hair started setting up, as they prepared to start playing the boys started whistling and clapping beside me.

"You'll love them Madds, they're great," I sent a small smile in Calum's direction as he threw and arm over my shoulder. I settled my head comfortably on his shoulder and he moved me closer into his side, resting his cheek on my head.

Calum and I often sat like this, I sat like this with all of the guys, they knew that having someone close to me relieved my anxiety. I listened intently as Hey Violet performed their short set, I had to agree with the guys, they were very good.

But as my eyes intently studies the wonderful performance the small band was putting on in front of us my mind couldn't help but wonder back to the member of 5sos that was MIA.

"I'm going to look for Luke," I announced once Hey Violet had finished and we'd all applauded them.

"Okie dokie, he's probably in our dressing room," Michael looked up at me briefly from his phone. I nodded and mumbled a 'thank you' and a 'see you later' to the three of them.

I made my way backstage, greeting several crew members along the way. I shot a friendly smile to each and every person I walked by until I finally came to a big wooden door.

There were several wooden doors like this that lined a long hallway in the back of the arena. I knew this one was the one Luke was hopefully in because of the small blue laminate sign that read 'Rock Out With Your Socks Tour: 5 Seconds of Summer'.

The same laminate sign was blu-tacked to a another slab of wood a few more doors down, only this one read 'Rock Out With Your Socks Out Tour: Hey Violet'.

I sighed heavily and knocked a few times on the double door.

"Come in," I knew it was Luke that had said it from his distinctively raspy voice. I swung the door open and was greeted by the sight of the blonde boy spread out over the couch. He was typing away on his phone - like always, but made an effort to look up and acknowledge me when I waltzed into the room.

"Luke?"

"Hmmm," he raised both eyebrows before tearing his gaze away from the cell phone and meeting his eyes with mine.

His eyes were so pretty, I'd never tell him that of course, but I'd always been jealous of his beautiful blue eyes.

"Are you finally going to tell me what was wrong earlier? Because I can tell it's still bothering you, you don't normally go backstage after soundcheck, ever." I finished my sentence quickly and bit my lip, waiting for his response. He sighed deeply before chuckling slightly and sitting up properly.

"You're cute Clifford, you know?" My eyebrows furrowed as I watched Luke lean forward, elbows resting on his knees, eyes focused solely on me.

"Can you just tell me what's up? You promised remember?" I jutted my bottom lip out in a pout.

"I was just tired, and a little nervous for tonight is all," he whispered lightly while flicking my pouted lip with his finger. I pretended to bite at his finger making him chuckle again. I nodded, okay with that answer.

"But if you give me a kiss I'm sure I'll be much better," Luke smirked and puckered his lips. I groaned, he couldn't be serious for more than 10 seconds.

"In your wildest dreams Hemmings," I giggled and slapped the back of his head lightly, standing up to exit the dressing room.

"You know it baby."