1. The arrival

HOPE U GUYS LIKE THE COLLAGE I MADE OF FINN. -SEEN ABOVE-

STORY CONTINUES BELOW :)

Y/N POV

"ugh, do I have to come?" I ask my sister Kate "yes y/n, you do" she smiles "ugh fine whatever" I say storming off upstairs to my room "get packing we are leaving in 5 minutes!!" I hear my sister shout "yeah, yeah I will!" I shout back I walk back downstairs with my packed bag in hand. "why can't you take Rose with you?" I groan "uh because she's gotta stay here and look after this place while we are gone" Kate says "aw don't worry kiddo you'll be home soon" Rose says patting my head "I'll miss you" I say looking up at her "I'll miss you too" Rose says hugging me "we will be fine, it's only a little girl, how hard can it be?" Kate says. We say goodbye to Rose and hop in the car. It takes bout 15 minutes to get to were we are going so I have a nap on the way.

TIME SKIP "y/n, y/n wake up we are here" my sister says shaking me "alright, alright I'm awake" I say brushing her off We grab our bags and walk around to the side garden and see an old woman doing gardening. "excuse me are you Miss Grose?" Kate asks her "ah yes that would be me" she replies smiling "nice to meet you" Kate says "yes you too, and this is your sister y/n you were telling me about?" she asks "yes that's me" I reply and give a fake smile "if Miles were here, I think you would get along with him quite well" Ms Grose says I nod and then we follow Ms Grose into a kitchen. "so where is Flora?" Kate asks "down at the stables, just follow that path all the way along and you will find it" Ms Grose explains "may I?" I ask picking up an apple "of course" Ms Grose says smiling Kate and I follow the path and reach the stables so we walk inside. "Flora?" I say "Flora?" Kate copies. ugh. We walk around a corner of the stable and there is a Big black horse putting its front feet up and nearly stood on us. Kate and I screamed with fright. "gotcha" a little voice says from behind us. I turn around to see Flora standing there with a cheeky grin on her face. "ah you must be Flora?" Kate says "yup, that's me" she says "wow you scared us" Kate says "well at least he did" she says pointing to the black horse "yeah that's Samson he normally only lets Miles ride him... but he seems to like you" Flora says pointing to Samson who is nudging my arm wanting a pat. I pat him and he seems really friendly. Kate goes and tries to pat him but he almost bit her hand. I laugh and Kate glares at me. "I think Samson wants your apple" Flora says "yeah I thi- wait how did you know about that?" I ask giving him my apple. "like I'd tell" she laughs I look at Kate with confusion but then I just shrug it off. Flora walks over and shows us another horse. A white one, who I try and pat but then it tried to bite me. Kate laughs so this time I glare at her. "are you two sisters?" Flora asks us "yes, yes we are" Kate replies "sadly" I mutter and Kate heard me. Oops. "haha you two do not get along" Flora says. "well sometimes we do and sometimes we don't" Kate says "yeah, most of the time we don't though" I say and walk out of the stables "well.. Miles and I get along very much, he is the best big brother ever" Flora says "ah, I wish I could meet him, he sounds lovely" Kate says coming out after me I roll my eyes and keep walking. I kicked a few stones on my way back to the house with Kate and Flora following not far behind.

TIME SKIP "this is your room, y/n. It's right next to Miles' room" Flora says "ah, thank you" I smile at her. The room was a decent size, it had a desk, a double bed, a bathroom and a phone. "this will do" I sigh before sitting on my bed. "dinner!" Flora shouts. I race Flora to the kitchen and Ms Grose had prepared a lovely soup for us to eat. Once I had finished that I decided to get my PJ's on and go exploring the house. I made sure everyone was in bed before I went out. I wondered down the east part of the house and then I heard thumping coming from a room. Stupidly I went and opened the door from were the thumping was coming from, but it was just the wind bumping the open window. I shut it and then I saw a creepy ghost lady that sounded like she was choking so I go to run out of the room but the door slammed in front of me. "seriously, what the fuck is going on?" I mumbled rattling open the door. When the door decided to open, I went to run out but there was a boy standing there. He had black curly hair and the most amazing eyes. He was wearing a school uniform. "who are you?" I ask "I could ask you the same" he says smiling "oh you're Miles. Aren't you supposed to be at boarding school?" I ask "you shouldn't be in there" he says pointing to the room completely ignoring me. rude. "oh yeah, I uh wanted to go exploring but I think I've had enough for one day" I say "hmm, alright" he says shrugging "what's your name?" he asks "oh uh I'm y/n" I say "nice to meet you y/n, we should talk tomorrow okay I'm gonna go to bed" he says "oh yeah, me too" I smile slightly, he smiles too "see you, Miles" "night" he says. After that we went our separate ways to bed. I can't wait to wake up and see him tomorrow.

A/N

10018 WORDS LETS GOOOOOOO. ANYWAY I JUST WATCHED THE TURNING YESTERDAY AND I WAS LIKE "I HAVE TO RIGHT A FANFIC ABOUT THIS!!" SO I HOPE YA'LL LIKE THE FIRST CHAPTER. STAY SAFEEEEE AND REMEMBER WEAR HAND SANITISER HEHE.

Olivia xx :)