5. wow

"oh yeah, and what would that be?" I ask Miles wrapping my hands around his neck Then without another word, he attaches his lips to mine. I pull away. "I like the sound of this" I say kissing him again Then things start to get a bit heated. He pulls my top off and kisses my neck leaving a hickey behind. I let out a moan and he smirks at me. "alright, my turn" I say pulling his shirt off. I push him onto the bed, climbing on top of him. Then I kiss him on the lips before taking my shorts off and throwing them across the room. He pulls off his shorts leaving him in his boxers and me in my bra and underwear. We are full on making out and he is an amazing kisser but, I wanted more than just a kiss or two from him. I could tell he was thinking the same as well. Without hesitation I let Miles take my bra off. He was looking me up and down. I feel myself go red but he doesn't seem to mind. I kiss him once again and then he pulls my underwear off and I pull his boxers off. "oh uh do you have a... y'know... a condom?" I ask as he gets on top of me "I- uh....no" he says scratching the back of his neck "oh, well I'm sure one time wouldn't hurt" I say smiling reassuringly at him "okay, are you sure?" he asks "positive" I say kissing him on the lips lightly "alright" he says Without another word he enters me. I let out a moan of pleasure and by his face he seemed satisfied. After a while we stop and just lay there silently. I turn to face Miles and he was sleeping. His face is so cute when he sleeps. I play with his hair and pull the blanket over us, and eventually I fall into a deep slumber.

All I could think of was one word after that: "wow".

A/N

That was my first smut everrrr. sorry it was really bad but I'll improve I promiseeeeee. sorry for the short chapter as well. comment bellow any new story ideas that you want me to write about. stay safe lovelies xx.

Olivia :)