Pre-Play

"Look at me Alesa." I turn to him and meet his gaze like he asked me too.

"You have to trust me, and know your safe. You know that correct?"

"I do." Right when I said those words he possessed my lips not even a second later. He was thrusting his tounge deep into my mouth. He tasted so good. Then he broke away from me.

"I know you're aware of basic table manners. When someone gives you something you say...?" He pauses with a raised eyebrow. I'm guessing he wanted me to finish the sentence.

"Thank you."

"And when you want something you say...?"

Okay so that is what he wants. But I'm not 5?

"Please, I'm not five Thomas."

Maybe I shouldn't have added the last part. He gets up and stands over me.

"I didn't ask for the extra commentary, on your knees...don't make me as-" I got on my knees before he could finish.

I'd literally never seen him this was. It was scary but, erotic at the same time. He looked like he wanted to hurt me...I wanted to let him.

"From now on when I ask you a question, you answer it. And with the answer only. Do you understand me Alesa?" I shake my head yes.

He squats down in front of me and Grabs both my cheeks with his hand and squeezes them tightly together. Then he yanks my face, to where I'm staring him in the eyes.

"Use your words. DO YOU UNDERSTAND!"

"Yes I understand." I said looking him in his eyes. Maybe I should tone my attitude down.

He stands to his feet and looks down at me, still towering over me while I'm on my knees.

"Good, now, before You lead me astray. You'll use those table manners after everything I do for you. Weather that be a punishment, or a pleasure. And you're to answer it in the style of a statement. In this instance, I taught you how to properly answer a question. And when you answer, you'll offer nothing more but the answer. How would you thank me? And really think about the answer Alesa. Before you speak. Otherwise I won't be so nice."

I'm just left staring at him, did I really want this? I mean I did sign, I read all the fine detail of the contract. I knew what I was getting myself into. There was no guessing in the contract.

"Thank you Thomas. For teaching me proper mannerism." As I answer I was practically in a puddle. Sitting in my own juice. I'm not sure why him being more dominant than he is already is, made me so turned on.

"Good, now follow me...but crawl."

He says as he turns. He doesn't even look at me. He must be fucking crazy if he thinks I'm doing that. He notices I'm not following him, he looks over and sees me with my arms crossed still sitting on the floor.

"Alesa if I begin to count and you're not crawling to me, we'll have some serious issues..."

Was this man for real? Did he think I was 5? In preschool? Counting? Boy plea- I was pulled from my thought as Thomas came over to me and began to pull my hair like a leash. Forcing me to crawl.

"Thomas what the hell."

"QUIET! DO NOT MAKE A SOUND. I DON'T EVEN WANT TO HEAR YOU BREATHE."

He just kept pulling me by my braids. Towards the room with the red light. Where we shared our first moment together.

"Stand, and take off your clothes."

Usually this wasn't an odd request. I mean, I'm a stripper for goodness sakes. But being here strictly with Thomas. A man I had a "relationship" with or what ever the fuck it is. Made me self-conscious of my body.