Confirmation

It's something about good dick that'll make you cook for a man. After our shower Thomas and I went back to sleep. He was still in bed while I got up to cook for us.

I put on my music in my AirPods while making the food. While I was cooking I was dancing, and singing. Which I didn't realize I was doing so loudly. Rihanna has a way of making me lose myself.

"When you put it down
You shouldnt've give it to me good like that
Shouldnt've hit it like that, had me yellin' like that
Didn't know you would've had me coming back"

I was swaying to the beat of the music rocking my hips while putting the French toast into the skillet. I turn around and I run into Thomas.

"I get food, and a show? I must've did really good." He says in a low husky voice. I can still hear the sleep in his voice. Ugh.

"You know you did, that's why you're trying to sound sexy right now." I say playfully rolling my eyes.

"Mmm I'm not sure, re-sing that last part. I need to hear it again."

I roll my eyes and set his plate in front of him and I sit beside him as well. We talk and eat together as if we're just a normal couple. We're broke from our conversation by a ringing. 

"You can answer it could be important."

"Hey, Scotty" I say putting the phone on speaker

"Girl. Monte said you left the club with your friend?" He said the last part skeptically.

"Umm. Yeah?"
"Is this the same friend that gives you your orgasms?" Just then I had to take it off of speaker because I knew Scotty was about to cut up.

"Okay I'll talk to you later, bye." I walk back to the kitchen and Thomas has cleaned everything up.

"Oh thanks for cleaning, you didn't have too."
"So, you're telling your friends I give you orgasms huh? What else do you tell them we do?"

He says rounding the corner to stand behind me.
"Nothing. I was just drunk. And you were calling. And they ask-" he began to kiss my neck.

"Yeah, you know I never properly punished you for what you did." He says taking a firm hold on my neck. "That'll definitely, have to be arranged." He says whispering into my ear.

"But for now, I have to go to work."
"On a Saturday?"
"Yes, duty calls, but I'll see you tonight. We have our own business to take care of." He says sizing me up.
"And what if I say no?"
"You won't...you're already in enough trouble."

I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

"Stop rolling your eyes...next time you do you'll be keeping them there." He says walking out the door.

I decide to work on some designs. Then I invite Monica and Scotty over to hangout.

"So what does a typical punishment consist of?" Scotty asked curiously and Monte shakes her head to agree. I didn't know if they were necessarily ready to understand or type of "sex".