Feeling Again

Here I am downtown Seattle vomiting. While Thomas holds my braids back, and he rubs my back.

"Don't touch me"
"Really Ale-"
"Thomas please."
"Okay" he says throwing his hands up in defense then running his hand through his hair.

I manage to pull myself together and start walking down the street, I just wanted to be alone.

"Alesa where are you going?"
"Home?" I say rolling my eyes.
"I can take you come on."

I was really thinking about it, it wasn't smart for me to walk alone. I was puking, drunk, and a girl, walking in the middle of the night.

"Okay"

I walk past him and to his car. He jogs to catch up with me and opens my door. He tries to strap me in, but I hit his hand.

"I'm more than capable." I say in a snap.
"I'll let that slide because you're drunk." He gets in next to me and drives off.

I lay my head on the window, watching the people on the street, imagining about their lives, make believing about what they do in their free time. I gaze at the lights and the space needle. Seattle really is a beautiful city. It's been extremely good to me. Given me many opportunities. Thomas pulls me from my thoughts.

"Did you have fun tonight?" I roll my head to look at him.
"Ravishing actually, the icing on the cake was punching that disrespectful girlfriend of yours." 

I turn my gaze and look back out the window. We pull up to my apartment.

"Can I walk you up?"
"I'm surprised you asked," he comes around and opens my door. I stumble out of the car and cling to him as we walk up the steps. I find my keys in my purse. And unlock the door.

"You can come in, but you need to rub my feet."
"Yes, my Queen."

He says jokingly. But I was so serious he was going to. He was going to earn his way back into my life...and he was going to do it my way.

We get into my apartment and I go to the couch and put my feet up. Thomas walks over lifts my legs and sets them on his lap. He's fondling with my shoe straps.

"What happened to Velcro's? Sheesh this is like a fucking puzzle."

I let out a loud laugh. The way he said shit was so funny. Like are you 70? He finally gets my shoes off and starts to rub my feet. I moan at how his hands feel pressed against my arches. I throw my head back. Wearing heels for almost a week straight and nothing else was weathering my feet.

"Can we talk?"
"Hmm, call me your queen again!" He looks at me with a look of disbelief. But I wasn't budging.

"Can we talk, my queen?" He says bring my feet up to lips and placing soft kisses on each toe.

"Ugh I suppose, keep rubbing, apply a little more pressure."
"So bossy." He says chuckling and grazing the skin of my legs. He knows I love that skin tickling. Was he trying to seduce me?

"Why did you punch Symone?" I side eye him.
"Why did you punch Symone my Queen?"
"Oh yes, now I remember, well first she ran into me on purpose...that feels so good by the way. And she smiled after she did it so I know it wasn't an accident. On top of that she's been disrespectful towards me and you didn't do anything about it. Actually you rewarded her by putting your dick in her mouth."

He tightened his grip around my feet. I didn't mind it though. My intention was to get under his skin.

"Im going to get out of this dress, when I get back I'll answer every question you have."