Calm before the storm

As soon as we pull back up to the garage I want to blend into my seat. Thomas yanks my face and turns me towards him.

"Go inside, take off your clothes, put your hair into a ponytail, and wait for me outside the door." He says to me in the calmest tone. I look into his eyes and they're cold, life-less.

I get out of the car and do as Thomas instructed, I go to wait outside of the door. I grow anxious waiting for him to come and get me. 5 minutes goes by, then 10, the 15, then twenty. Until I was waiting outside the room for an hour and a half.

Thomas comes up behind me and turns the lock of the door open. And I sigh in relief.

"Finally." I say under my breath.

He laughed at that. But it wasn't an amused laugh. It was a "you shouldn't have said that laugh."  When he opens the door I attempt to stand to my feet but he pushes my head down. Driving me back to the floor.

"Alesa I don't ever recall telling you to speak, or." He takes a firm grip of my ponytail and yanks me super hard so I fall back from my knees to my back.

"Or to get the fuck up. I know I didn't because I would've remembered." He takes my ponytail and leads me though the room and into the closet we play in.

"Lay on your stomach."

He pulls my legs to my hands so I'm tied hog style. I whimper because of how tightly he's tied the ropes on my skin.

He walks around my body with a butt plug and shoves it inside of my butt. No warning, no lubrication.

"FUCKKKKK!!" I say whimpering breathlessly. It hurts so badly. I couldn't grow used to the feeling of something entering that was only meant for out.

Thomas walks to front the of me and crouches down. Grabbing my chin to lift me up. I was resting my head on the floor trying to breath though the pain of the plug inside of me.

"Since you've seemed to have forgotten who you belong too. I'll just have to remind you by plugging myself into your holes."

He pushes me over into my side and takes out his dick. It was so gurthy. It honestly looked like an eggplant. My eyes grew bigger as it continued to grow right in front of my face.

"The only thing that needs to be in your mouth is ME! not the name of another man!...do you understand me Alesa?"

"Yes, I understand."

"Excellent...now...stick out your tongue."

I did and he began to slam his dick onto it repeatedly.

I forgot all about the butt plug and just wanted to focus on pleasing him. I was looking into his eyes. His gaze meeting mine made my insides rumble. I needed him.

"Now be a good brat and please me."

I opened my mouth and he shoves himself inside of me to the back of my throat. He just stayed there looking at me, and I at him. I couldn't breath and my eyes began to water.

"You look so good when you can't speak."

He pulled himself out of my mouth and a trail of my saliva followed along suit.

"Oh Alesa, look at the mess you made."

He turned my head to look at the spit on the floor. I'm not sure why, but I enjoyed the feeling of it. I'd never thought about it before. But the feeling of him driving my head into the ground, made me drip.

He yanks me by my pony tail to sit up on my butt. And I suddenly remember I still have in the plug. The mixture of the ropes keeping me in my position, and my legs pushing the plug deeper, I began to cry.