XX

"Rise and shine bitch." A voice says. I slowly sit up in my bed and rub my eyes to see Ryan.

"So we're breaking and entering now? Should I add that to my list of things to expose to the King if you dare try to cross me?" I ask. She sighs and stands up. "Listen, Andrea. I'm just trying to help out my people. I'm doing what I think it's best and I won't stop until I've succeeded." She stalks closer to me. "So do whatever you feel like. Threaten me, blackmail me , kiss my boyfriend. But I'm getting what I want in the end."

"And what exactly is that?"

"For our Kingdoms to combine and for Kieth and I to rule side by side." She admits. I laugh. "You do that. And while you sit here and worry about me, I'm going to train and work my family's sentence off."

"You don't know everything you think you know." She states.

"You think I'm going to slip up, don't you?" I ask tilting my head to the side. "But thanks to you and your twisted crew, I just know not not to trust anyone. So I'd like to thank you. You were much help Miss Destiny." I say as I exit the hut and go straight to the refectory.

The room was bustling with conversations and chatter about who knows what. Most of the men around here has heard about my arrival. Apparently word travels faster than I thought.

"Andrea. The one and only." Max says walking to to me. I tilt my head to the side giving him a close-lipped smile. "Good morning Maximus." I reply picking up a plate.

"It's just Max, you know. How did you know my real name was Maximus anyways?" He asks.

"Wild guess." I reply holding out my plate to the server who gently placed a stuffed French toast onto my plate.

"So. I heard what happened to you last night." Max goes on following me as I take a seat. He sits in front of me. "What did you hear?"

"It's okay. I'm not going to tell anyone." He says in a low whisper.

"Tell anyone what?" I urge.

"That you and the Prince were robbed by those thugs who broke into the castle walls to rob the Prince of his jewelry."

"Oh. Yeah. That." I nod. "Who exactly did you hear that from?"

"Keneti. Why?"

"Just wondering."

"Are you okay? You seem a little out of it today." He sincerely asks.

"Yeah I'm fine." I nod.

"Good to hear." He smiles. He rolls his eyes looking and whatever was occupying him behind me. "Great. The Prissy Princess is here with his brothers." He motions behind me. I turn around and see Keith, Myles, and Dante walking towards us. Keith and I make eye contact and he flashes me the biggest smile. "Good morning Sir Simmons." He salutes me. I laugh. "I'm not a Sir yet. But fingers crossed I'll make it." I take a bite out of my food. Max nudges me. "What?" I hiss.

"We have to bow." He takes my arm and snatched me up from my chair. I bow along with him. "Do you want to get killed?"

"...N-not exactly?" I give him a look. I stand up to put my plate away. A group of boys began to whisper about me. It wasn't even whispering I could hear them clearly. "If you're going to talk behind my back at least invite me, I hate that girl too." I comment. Keneti stands up and towers over me. "I wouldn't if I were you."

"Obviously you're not me because I wouldn't be screwing around with Sedrick just so I could make my way up the guard rank." I give him a tight smile. He growls and smashes the apple in his hand. I laugh and walk away.