XXVI

Andrea

"Wh-what are you doing here?" I ask her. She folds her arms. "You thought I was going to miss you becoming a Dark Knight? Of course not."

"You know what I mean. You're supposed to be in jail." I say coldly. She bucks her head back. "Whoa. You sound so mad. I thought you would have been happier to see me, I'm your sister."

"Yeah I got that part." I snap. I turn to Keith. "What's going to happen when your Father finds out about this?"

"He's not."

"He's here." I state pointing to him from across the room. "What makes you think he isn't going to notice?"

"Because there are thousands of prisoners and he doesn't know about ninety-nine percent of them. He isn't going to know." Keith replies. His eyes soften. "I meant what I said. I really think she would be a good addition to the Dark Knights."

"Yeah. Don't you think?" Keke asks. I shake my head. "Nope." I pop the 'p'. I decide to leave the conversation alone as Phillip walked over to me. "Congratulations Miss Dark Knight." He says hugging me. "Thanks."

"Who's this?" Keke asks.

"Yeah." Tyler steps forward. "Who is this?"

"Phillip this is my family. That's my mom, my older sister Keke, and my little brothers Tyler, Caleb, and Jahi."

"Nice to meet you." Phillip says with a nod.

"You still didn't tell us who he was." Jahi says. I take in a deep breath.

"I'm a friend of hers." Phillip says. They all nod in suspicion.

"Friend." Tyler repeats. "And you're in the royal guard?"

"I'm General." Phillip answers.

"Nice to meet you Phillip." Caleb says. "You know, I could interest you in some new improvements to your weapons. I was thinking, we could-

"Caleb?" Myles asks, Dante right behind him. Caleb directs his attention towards the twins. "Hey."
He says. The five of them join in for a group hug and talk amongst themselves.

"So. Phillip-

"It's Butterbean." I correct her.

"What? But that's so silly-

"It's either Butterbean or don't talk to me at all." Phillip says. I nudge him a little. "You're so mean."

"You know how I feel when people say anything about my name." He says. I nod.

"And you guys aren't together?" Keke questions.

"No. Why?" I ask wrapping a protective arm around him. She laughs. "Whatever you say. But, I'd like to take him off you for awhile to talk about this whole Dark Knight thing."

"If you want to talk to anyone about the Dark Knights, it should be their Commander. Or their second in command." Phillip explains nodding his head to Ryan who was talking to Brooklyn and Florence. Fabien was out of sight, as usual.

"That's fine." Keke shrugs.

"About this whole Dark Knight situation." Phillip turns to me. "How are you going to run the camp?"

"Me and Ryan are going to figure it out. But I already have some ideas." I reply. He smiled in return. "Of course you do."

"Andrea. Who's that?" Tyler asks me pointing to a girl that wasn't that far away. I shrug. "I don't know any of these Royal people. But you should go talk to her. Make some friends." I say. Keith gives me a look. "Don't you think that's-