05: 五

Seven twenty-three p.m and Joshua was highly unaware that he had caught a human when reaching out the broken window's opening. This only happened because Jihoon told him to check out the noises that were coming from outside, so, he simply did what he was told. Well, sort of - he'd say. "Jihoon caught one too! Why am I the only one being scolded!" As the bluenette makes a fuss towards Seungceol, his eyes begin to reflect swirls of bright yellow as he became frustrated.

"No need to yell..Chan is sleeping." Junhui - or known as Jun, states from an upper beam. He has his hands behind his head to rest properly, "Can we just release them and pretend this never happened."

"Well that's the problem. We can't let them go or else they'll tell somebody about our hiding spot." Seungcheol argues back shortly, Hansol, one of the youngest members of the demon group pops into the picture as he walks down the stairs,

"What's going on? It's too early to be arguing at this time." He questions, but realizes that there are several bodies laying on the main room's floor. The young boy's eyes widen, he darts his attention towards Seungcheol and points at the humans. "What is this!"

"Humans." Jihoon sarcastically responds, crossing his arms as he stares at the teen boys who are currently unconscious. "Joshua accidentally grabbed one when I told him to check what was outside."

"Regardless this would have happened. They probably would have entered through the front door and would have seen Mingyu's tall ass figure in the shadows or something." Joshua defends, the tallest out of the group comes stomping in from the kitchen. He was cooking for the group of individuals and he was not going to take in this slander,

"Hey! My height doesn't have anything to do with this!"

"Kinda does, give me some you're being selfish." Jihoon says, making grabby motions with his hands. It was a mere joke he's made and Mingyu has already gotten use to it. "But really, what are we going to do with these guys?"

Seungcheol stares down at the boys, it was clear they were around their age. They had long lives ahead of them so killing them off would be such a waste. Plus, removing them from this world all at once would spark many media outlets to jump to the conclusion at the voracious creatures were at it again.

To clear up the confusion, Seungcheol and the other individuals living within this 'abandoned' home were a notorious specimen that roamed with the humans on earth. They were defined as spawns from hell, as that was clearly not fully true. To cut to the chase, these teen boys were demons - immortal and hiding from the outside world as they were wanted due to their sinful acts. It was funny how some individuals put them above criminals although citizens are unaware that there are a great amount of demons who have never committed a crime.

"I'm unsure..."

"If you're thinking of throwing away your morality away and killing them, do it," Joshua sighs, he sits up from his position and heads to another room. "I don't want to get caught up into this."

Seungcheol grits his teeth together, he wasn't appreciative to how light Joshua was taking this. But, he only acted this way because he had his own past behind him that controlled his mindset. He couldn't do anything about it, "Hansol, Chan is sleeping correct?"

"Yeah." The younger answers quickly.

"Okay, good. Keep him away from these guys for the time being, I get a weird scent from one of them." Seungcheol instructs, staring at Seokmin who lays on Wonwoo's chest. "I don't know what we're going to do. But we need to think fast, if they're called in as missing we're in trouble."

"Why don't we wake them up and threaten them to not say anything about us?" As Mingyu suggests, waving his spatula around. "Doesn't that seem like an okay idea at least?"