09: 九

As Seokmin and Joshua return the main room. Seokmin was startled by the unexpected words, "Alright, enough with the cute reunion Channie, we need you for this stupid mess we're in," Jihoon says, cutting off the boy's small talk as the five bombards the fifteen-year-old with a great number of questions. "It may not only be for this one time though."

"I understand," Chan shortly responds to the older boy, "I just feel bad because I'm going to have to do it on Seungkwan hyung's parents."

Seungkwan's head then whips his head towards the younger, leaning in slightly as he hesitantly questions, "What...will you be doing?" He loved Chan with his full heart, he knew he wouldn't do any harm to his mother and father, he just needed to know what they were implying.

"Chan learned mind manipulation after turning into a demon. There are different skills we can acquire if we decide to go down that path." Seungcheol informs, walking towards the younger to pat his head. "He's basically a master at it though he's so young. Why don't you try it on one of them?"

Minghao covers his eyes and Wonwoo does the same, the silver-haired boy lets out an ugly laugh as he watched his older friends quickly defend themselves. Seungkwan shuts his eyes, while Soonyoung and Jeonghan wait for Chan to do his magic. "I'm not going to do it on them, remember? I told you the after-effects are painful."

"Isn't it just a migraine for a couple of hours?" Jun pops into the conversation, asking for confirmation. The boy nods his head, "Yeah, probably wouldn't be the best idea."

"So, what do you all have then? Skills wise specifically." Jeonghan questions, curious about their personal talents.

"Jun, Hansol, and I are pure demons. Meaning, both of our parents are spawns of the underworld. We possess a variety of capabilities, thus being inhumane strength, great smell, and speed. There are more, but it's no fun to give everything away." Seungcheol informs, giving the boys a small smile.

"No wonder why Jun said Wonwoo smelled nice.." Minghao mutters, his ravenette counterpart turns to him with a confused expression. "Oh Wonwoo, the boy you saw earlier was Jun." He tells.

"What the hell! So we basically already met!"

"Why are you yelling?" Jun covers his ears as a reaction, "you're being loud. Mingyu tell him to be quiet."

"I don't have any control over him."

"Should we get going then?" Chan offers, he looks at Seungkwan for approval as it was his house they'd be invading. The brunette nods shortly as he didn't want to stay within the demon's home for any longer. "Alright! An adventure to Kwannie's house it is."

"Kwannie?" Hansol questions, walking over to Seungkwan quickly as he got up from the ground. Seungkwan's attention was caught as he heard the nickname said twice, as he acknowledged that it was Hansol who said it, he nods. "Is it okay if I call you that?"

Seungkwan presses his lips together, his top and bottom slightly becoming puffy, "Yeah, sure. I'll think of a nickname for you later."

"Really? Alright!" Hansol gives him a wide smile, enjoying the idea.

The boys remove themselves from the floor and get on their feet. Making their way to the door, they head out. The night consumed the above and there were a reasonable amount of stars that covered the never-ending sky . Minghao who inhaled the fresh air greatly, he ensured to never take it for granted again. "I've never thought we'd go walking back with demons." Soonyoung comments, watching as Seungcheol closed the door once everyone exited the building, "what a fairy tale."

"Right?" Seokmin shortly falls into a conversation with Soonyoung, "and we're walking back with Chan! That's something I never expected." The brunette pulls onto the younger and ruffles his hair, his brother releases a groan as he wasn't appreciative of the older ruining his hair.