10: 十

"I haven't been to school...since I was fifteen! What makes you think I'm gonna go back!" Joshua retorts to Chan, thinking the younger's idea was crazy. Sitting in a classroom all day for eight hours, being surrounded by nuisances of students that don't know how to shut up was awful to think about. "I refuse."

"Sorry Chan, I agree I forgot all basic math." Mingyu inputs as he raises his hand politely. "Still don't understand how eight times seven is fifty-six."

"Finally someone understands!" Seokmin gasps, hearing the familiar words once said from him before.

Seungcheol only facepalms, "Please, let's hear out Chan's idea. There are some flaws to it, I will admit." Chan gives him an offended look, Seungcheol puts his hands up to his chest as he only stated his opinion. "Chan, going to school would be a hassle."

"Also, you're Seokmin's 'dead' brother. What if people recognize you?" Jihoon brings up a good point, but Chan shakes his head shutting it down without a word. "What? Why are you shaking your head that's a valid point!"

"What makes you think people are gonna recognize when I look like this? Plus, these guys forgot my real name the first month we became friends!" As he points to the six, which was somewhat true. Minghao didn't even try to figure out Chan's actual name so he stuck to Dino as he didn't want to make things awkward. "I have silver hair with blue tinting, my eyes are a jade color. When I went missing my hair was what? Dark brown, black, and my eyes were the same color as Seokmin hyung's. I changed. Also, I grew taller!"

"Okay, we get it." As Seungcheol lets out a sigh, "That's true, you aren't the same appearance wise. But, you need to use your powers so we can actually attend the school without any fuss."

"That'll be easy. I can just input some information into the principal's mind. If we get the head of the school to transfer the details to the teachers, they're gonna take it without any hesitation." Chan explains, sinking back into the couch. "As long as none of us have connections to the academy, we're good."

Jun then walks over behind the couch that Mingyu sits on, tapping his shoulder he whispers a question into his ear. Though they both looked oddly suspicious, Mingyu shakes his head right after hearing his words. "No, I don't think so."

"Are you sure?" Jun asked for confirmation, Mingyu nods his head. "Okay, guess we'll go with Chan's plan then."

"Who are you to make decisions?" Seungcheol raises a brow to the younger boy, Jun only shrugs his shoulders blandly. "Well, I trust Chan and his abilities. And if we do get caught, Chan can interfere and use his powers to mess with their memories."

"Isn't this too much?" Wonwoo speaks up, worried that the demons are putting themselves in danger. Though they weren't technically human, they had feelings, "why can't you just stay inside our homes until we get back? Isn't it much safer to not expose your identities."

"We're not exposing our identities," Joshua clears up, "it's not like we have a choice. Once Seungcheol sets a plan, we have to follow."

Minghao scoffs, "Sounds bossy.."

Hansol lets out a little laugh after hearing Minghao's remark, "I think it's an okay idea. I've never been to school, so I want in!"

"You've never been to school?" Seungkwan's surprised tone startled Hansol a bit. "You're sixteen and never been to school!"

"I'm a demon, we don't go to school. We train, my skills aren't gonna polish up themselves." Hansol informs with a nervous laugh as Seungkwan's tone only became louder.

"Wait, so if you're coming with us. That basically means you're gonna need to do work for a month. Do you guys even have knowledge on the school's curriculum?" Minghao finally pops into the conversation properly, he raises a brow to all the demons and Chan can only let out a snort. "You're gonna need to know some things or else you'll make fools out of yourselves"