18:十八

what's up, it's been a while 😼

"Renjun, going into the human realm means we will be losing our demon features." Chenle points out as they fly to the location the pinkette previously discovered, the boy beside him nods. "but, the only way to come back to the demon realm is to die. How will this work?"

"The King's son is immortal. Well, technically all demons are. I'm assuming we get some type of pass when it comes to traveling between worlds. Only mortals will face the consequences if they somehow discover our realm." Renjun explains, Chenle nods his head once as he understood. "are you scared of the king's son dying on the way back?"

"You just said he's immortal!"

"Well," As Renjun shrugs in midair, "anything can happen. What do you think Seungcheol is doing right now?"

"It's Sir Seungcheol," Chenle corrects, but Renjun only sighs as the formalities made his head hurt. "I don't know. Maybe he and the other two princes are hiding."

"I miss Hansol, I liked sneaking him out of the palace when it was dawn." Once they land, Chenle pushes the boy by his shoulder. The older whines, caressing the spot that was touched, "what was that for!"

"You shouldn't be encouraging such actions for the prince!"

"It's go big or go home," As Renjun brushes off his comment while walking away. Chenle immediately follows the boy and groans, it was going to be a long trip for them. Once Renjun had stopped, Chenle had followed his steps. "he's right there."

He points to a taller brunette, his hair long but slicked back in a semi-high ponytail. Chenle was able to catch that his hair was not only a dark chestnut brown but held black streaks as well. "Do you know his name?"

Renjun shrugs, "I only discovered him, that doesn't mean I went up in his business."

"Well, that makes this even better." Chenle sarcastically comments. He decides to take the lead, going up to the taller male without a fuss as they had a mission to complete. Besides, dusk only lasted for so long and if Renjun and he were caught, the story would be too risky to tell. Chenle stands in front of the gatekeeper, the taller male looks down to the younger boy to only raise a brow as that is his first reaction. "you're the gatekeeper correct?"

"Yes," He quietly answers, "are you taking a small trip?"

"I mean, I guess you can say that. But, the trip comes with a price correct?" Chenle confirms, the man nods and he lets out a worried sigh. "how do we return?"

"Demons have free entry, there's no fee." He tells, Yuta cracks his neck as he tilts his head to the side. "if you bring back a human, you'll need to kill them first."

"I'm actually here to retrieve the king's son."

Yuta snorts, laughing from his comment internally. "You're going to bring back Sir Seungcheol? Good luck with that kid."

"We must, or I most likely face the penalty of lifetime torture from the King himself."

"I'm sorry to hear that," Yuta removes himself from the spot he's sitting in, walking towards the black abyss that fills a small makeshift doorway. There's no telling what is on the other side, but Chenle's stomach churns as he didn't want to know. "when you're ready, just walk through." He vaguely tells, Chenle motions Renjun to come forward. "you'll be transported to the same place the king's son is located at, or, somewhere along those lines." The man was unsure with his words, which Chenle didn't like. He steps away and allows entry, "Have fun.."

"Bye!" Renjun shouts, running into the ocean of darkness and disappearing as a whole. Chenle, who has no time to react and or say a goodbye runs after him as the impulsive boy startled him.