RECAP

House of cards
~Tyler Shaw

The fire was burning out.
My mind was filled with doubt.
I long to feel alive.
Don't know if I'll survive.
But my hope was running low.
You appeared out of nowhere.
It was more than an illusion,
More than I can ever know.

Baby it's magic
the way you came around (yea)
You come in before I hit the ground .
If something was missing
in the house of cards
And all I needed
was the queen of my hearts.

You didn't make a sound.
My heart was screaming out.
A trick under your sleeve.
Ya you make me believe .

[ Songwriters: Alex Vujic ]

-♡-

Either to refresh your memory or
you decided to give ' Fateful Bond '
a shot even before reading ' Faithful Bond ' , here's a recap version :

( I will still insist on reading ' Faithful Bond ' before this one )

---

Isabella Winston and Royal Miller are childhood best friends .

Unfortunately, Royal's mother died  when he was 14 so he moved to USA from London because he was really depressed being in the same place without her around.

He started his high school in Gateway High.

After two years, Isabella decided to study abroad and also,  she was missing her best friend a lot as they hadn't been in contact after the incidence.

She met Royal in their Junior Year in the same high school, but they started on the wrong foot...
Apparently, the good boy was reputed as ' Bad boy ' now !

He had changed and she was hurt seeing him like that.
She took it upon herself to find his lost self back !

Eventually ( i.e after various turn of events ), she succeeds in winning her best friend back (After all , it's a Faithful Bond )
Also, she manages to convince him to visit their homeland  by facing the truth and accepting the past !

Meanwhile, they both start liking each other ( No shit sherlock  ) and Royal breaks up with his former  girlfriend, Jessica who stays as his close friend ( uff drama.. )

Royal get's jealous of Isabella's roommate and close friend , Christian Baker ( I can smell the smoke from here ) .
By the by, they both have a fight and they decide that instead of jumping into relationship, they should give their friendship a second chance .
( Two teens , trying to act mature )

The first six months of senior years passes in which Izzy and Ro are best of friends ( Best friends forever and I ship them so fudging hard !)

In the second half, both of them finally confess that they love each other ! ( *happy tears* )

---

Your journey of Fateful Bond
starts here... ( :

 ( :