38.OUR WEDDING!!

Beautiful In White
~Shane Filan

Not sure if you know this,
But when we first met ,
I got so nervous I couldn't speak.

In that very moment,
I found the one and
My life had found its missing piece.

So as long as I live I'll love you,
Will have and hold you.
You look so beautiful in white.
And from now to my very last breath,
This day I'll cherish.
You look so beautiful in white,
Tonight.

What we have is timeless.
My love is endless.
And with this ring I say to the world,

You're my every reason.
You're all that I believe in.
With all my heart ,I mean every word.

And if a daughter's
what our future holds.
I hope she has your eyes.
Finds love like you and I did.
But when she falls in love
we'll let her go.
I'll walk her down the aisle
She'll look so beautiful in white.

You look so beautiful in white !

-♡-

( A/N : Hey my lovely readers , before you start reading this chapter, I wanna clear some things . I'm not Christian myself but my characters are . I have  gathered enough info about Christian wedding procedure and tried to imbibe that into this part . So the priest' sayings are mostly from Bible and internet sources and obviously,  the main part or gist , I have added on my own. If there's anything which isn't accurate, please co-operate with me here and you can even let me know about it . Thank you )

CHAPTER 38 : OUR WEDDING!!

After 3 months ,

ISABELLA'S POV

Please don't wake me up !!

It's just so magical , overwhelming , UNBELIEVABLE and my son gets to attend my wedding , what else do I need ?!

Just as I was thinking about all of it , dad embraced me all of a sudden.

" Dad ?" , I called out nervously

"I'm so proud of you Bell!" , he exclaimed and I could feel that he was holding back his tears !

" Dad you are gonna make me cry " I replied , still in his arms. He pulled away slightly and gave me a soft smile. I held his hand and turned towards Mom who was looking at us with affectionate eyes.

"Mom will you join us ?"

" Sure sweetheart " , she beamed and held my other hand .

I took a deep breath and entered the church filled with my lovely family and friends .

I walked down the aisle with my parents by my side . Everyone's eyes were directed towards me which resulted in mine bulging out !

Nervousness hit me hard ...

It lasted until I looked up at my soon to be husband who was already looking at me with wonder in his eyes and everything else just disappeared !
I very well know that it sounds cliche but it felt true, like it was just me and him in the church as if the time had stopped for us .