Don't Get Mad

Let's jump right into it! (Announcements at the end)

The grip he had on her arm was like steel. No matter how hard she tried, it would only make him grin more and tighten his grip.

He opened the doors to the outside, the wind there hitting her face. She would've enjoyed it; if Russell hadn't pinned her against the balcony with his hips with a cheeky grin of his face.

Charlie frowned, narrowing her eyes at the demon of her similar height. She didn't want to hurt him, but throwing him off the balcony sounded like a good plan to her. Her pale hands found their way the rest on his shoulders, pushing him off. He didn't budge; he chuckled. "Gonna have to try harder than that, Princess."

Charlie frowned. She grabbed the cloth of his coat, ready to use all her strength and toss him off, until the door slammed open. She froze at the sound of radio static not even blinking as Russell was hoisted in the air, and thrown off to the side. Russell glared at Alastor and that only made him chuckle. Ignoring the demon's stares, he looks back at Charlie, "Why would you allow him to put his hands on you?"

She hadn't thought about that. Avoiding Alastor's eyes she turned her back to face him, "I had everything under control"

"Like hell you did! If he was going to rape you, who would find you? Your father? He could give two shits about you at this point!

"Do not speak about my dad like that!" she snapped, "What do you know about parents? You dont have any!"

"I once did. And she cared for me and actually answered my calls unlike the fucking king and queen of Hell!" Alastors radio static became very audible now.

Charlie froze, looking at him with a pained expression. She knew they were just busy but..why did it hurt her so much when he said it?

Alastor seemed to notice this mistake when the static around then and in his voice faded, "Charlie, look, I didnt mean-" he reached out to comfort the now sobbing girl but she pushed him away with all her strength. She only gave him a look before going back inside.

He leaned against the balcony and cursed to himself. He told himself just moments before, that anger wasnt the best way to approach her with. He knew he was guilty; the hold it had on his decaying heart was almost sickening to him.

He wouldve stayed if Angel Dust didnt throw open the doors Yo he had a champagne glass in one of his hands and a cigar in another. "What's up with the princess? She stormed out looking like a hurricane got to her or somethin'"

"I..." he sighed. Why should he try explaining himself? He messed up, big time. "I said something I shouldn't have"

Angel blinked at him then sighed, "You are a dense idiot."

"Well, no shit" Alastor rolled his eyes, "Look, are you going to sit here and patronize me or are you-"

"Alright alright alright. Listen smiles, you fucked up real bad. Best thing to do now is talk to her"

"That's what I've tried doing. And look where that got me-"

"No, dumbass, you critized her on her life. You need to be better than that."

"You're one to talk" Alastor sighed, "But I guess you're right." He felt weird agreeing with Angel Dust, of all people. Yet he knew the spider was right. What was wrong with him? Putting down the champagne glass Angel had put in his hand Alastor rushed past him not saying a word. He had to find Charlie. And fast.

He spotted her by herself in the main hall of the castle, where the rooms were. He took the chance to step towards her, his steps heavy to let her know he was there. She looked up, and took a step back. Alastor still kept silent, sighing and closing his eyes at her trying to get him away. He told himself not to get mad, lightly grabbing her wrists.

Don't get mad. It's not worth it. You hurt Charlie- now you have to fix it.

"Charlie. Listen to me." He wiped her tears and raised her chin, "Why don't we talk, hm? Let me explain everything. Please."

Charlie looked at him, and at the nearest exit and stayed.

THIS IS SHORT. BUT I HAVE AN IDEA!! I made this short for the usual cliffhanger ;)

So, in my roleplay server the members and I were doing the usual. Then, an Idea hit me. Soon, My best friend and I are going to collab and make a new hazbin Hotel book, rotating around the very ocs inside of it. If you wish to have an oc added in it, message me here of in any of my platforms. I have a LOT going on at the moment, however, so there's a possibility I may not get to you in time.

Until next time! Don't forget...

Stay Tuned~

Discord: 🌸 KitKat 🌸#0812

Instagram: @lila_veyy

Twitter: @Bennelilani

(lets see if this works, shall we?)

Hazbin Hotel RP server (16+!)

https://discord.gg/tPV6JDh