*Internally Screaming* (not a chapter)

IT.
HAS BEEN.
FOREVER.

I'm so so soooo sorry!! I've left you all on a cliffhanger but I'm back! I'd like to make a few announcements.

First, I have discord servers I've been trying to grow and maintain, and it's a little disheartening when no one joins. And for the few that have, thank you! I promise I'll try getting the server up and running again, And I'll be active, Because I have some helpers to change it for the better.

I've been having family issues; it's weird. Every family member is jealous of another. And I just recently went to meet my great grandma for the first time ever!! We stayed in Florida for a bit, so I was delayed.

I've been writing little snippets of the story as I had lots to do, and reading through the book I MAY REWRITE THE BOOK. I've noticed plot holes and such so I want to look through. And hopefully finish the book soon, because I have an idea for a hazbin book: OCs! I may have a side book coming out soon, where there's OCs. Crazy I know.

As for the discord, you can message me for my info. I'll usually send updates and such (No one knows I write this book, which is a bit sad) but I'm so busy and my internet has been fucking me over that I haven't had the chance. It's a good chance to chat, role play, meet new people, even see my craziness outside of my book.

The chapter is indeed in progress, as someone mentioned in the previous chapter. I'm trying as much as I can to get some done, even though it's taking forever. I can't promise it'll be worth the wait, because I want to keep updating to keep you all hooked.

Last time I checked this book was at 17k views and my heart stopped. Thank you all for your support! This book has made me so happy; I've enjoyed writing it. But this isn't goodbye. Oh hell no im not done just yet.

However this book is going on a hiatus until I get at least two chapters done and published. It won't be long. Maybe I'll publish when I'm finally fully moved into my new apartment.

Anyways! Thank you again for the support you've all been giving me. Don't be afraid to talk to me! I don't bite!

I love you guys! I'll be back soon!

Discord: 🌸 KitKat 🌸 #0812
Instagram: @lila_veyy
Twitter: @Bennelilani