VI

Goodbye for the Better !

Triandal and Hatharal stood in the middle of a large Ritual circle for the day has arrived for them to go to the past for the better

Triandal and Hatharal stood in the middle of a large Ritual circle for the day has arrived for them to go to the past for the better. They were accompanied by Belanor and Seiveril who was also with their own children clutching them in their arms.

All of them inside the circle looked at their family for one last time until the Ritual activated and they vanished from the present to future.

Before they go they saw the elves and their family fading away infront of them. And with tears they departures from there present to the past.

The Middle-Earth ,

Triandal find himself waking up in a Woodland. He looked frantically for his family to find Hatharal beside him unconscious. Fearing about the worst in his wild imagination he started to shook Hatharal hardly to check whether he is alive with fear in his heart.

Hatharal woke up with a frown until he saw Triandal face he bent to him and kissed him on his lips smiling as he understand the thoughts of his mate after their marriage.

They looked at around to find Seiveril and Belanor there but the children were missing. When they understood that they started to roam the whole place calling out their names to find nothing. Their heart clouded with fear until their felt the child bond towards them still intact.

*We should find them before orcs see them let's meet up Lonely Mountain as that's where the battle starts killing a lot of elves* said Belanor concerned.

*Let's be brothers no one should know that we are uncles or anything the only thing we should look for is our children if we find them bring them there even if it is dangerous* said Triandal looking at everyone.

*Wait a minute what's in our hands and neck* asked Hatharal doubtfully.

Hatharal's Necklace.

**The necklace is for making you sustain your soul into accepting the past world as you are from present world. If you don't have then your power would have exploded inside you**.