IV

New Rulers !

Harry was now standing in front of everyone he considered family and home Hogwarts. For the Ritual he had to learn grace and elegance from the place he calls home so he will remember it forever because the instructions came with magic that makes you remember it forever if you are in a place you love the most.

The one who is going to instruct Harry was surprisingly Severus who was in his elf form.

The Weasleys, Remus Lupin, all the teachers and Sirius Black was there as he was on run from askaban.

*Well Harry you may have doubts about things you had known. You can freely ask* said Severus while correcting Harry posture with his magic.

*What's the duty of a submissive elf* asked Harry curiously.

*Oh Harry you are nothing like the mutt and the Potter, well a submissive one had to look after their elfling, be a queen look after the king amd protect him while the major rule is never die* said Severus looking at Harry politely.

*Stop it snive.... Severus my godson is smart* said Sirius glaring at Severus who was not the one he know from his childhood so he retain himself from calling him snivellus.

Severus rolled his eyes and completed Harry's posture while letting the light emitting from Harry's body to slowly fade.

*How will they understand whether Draco is the true king* asked Harry doubtfully while looking at himself amazed.

* If he is the king then all the Veela and Elves in the world who saw him passby then the creature inside them will make them kneel infront of him unknowingly* said Severus casually.

Bill looked at his lover Fleur curiously. Fleur nodded at him that she will also will kneel if the person was infact their king.

*Whose mate are you and do you have any children ?* Asked Harry doubtfully.

*My mate is Belanor he is the descendant of Elrond lineage and my children are Elanjar, Elashor, Ellisar and Eldrin* said Severus looking at Harry curiously.

* So let me guess Fred and George Weasley, Luna Lovegood and Valton Delacour* said Harry innocently.

*You read my mind* asked Severus shocked.

*You let me and I can as you are my uncle who is too young than Draco's father* said Harry innocently.

Well that's how the Weasley family was shocked was an understanding along with everyone. Fred and George smiled innocently while Luna doesn't even bat an eye and Fleur and Gabrielle along with their parents looked at their youngest like he is out of his mind.

They changed before there family into their true form which surprised everyone out of their mind.