Chapter 10 : The Dinner

While Ruv sings and dances around listening to music. Jungkook gets ready.

He wears a blue jean and a white shirt along with a blush pink jacket to match with Ruv. He sprays his favorite cologne which instantly strikes Ruv's nose.

Ruv comes into his closet. "Wow that smell really hits my soul.. what is it called.". Jungkook smirks and asks her "Don't you know you have to knock on the door before entering someone's closet..." Ruv gets embarrassed "Um.. Sorry" Jungkook again smirks " or did you want to see me naked Princess?" ..... "hhahahahah I'd rather choose to go and break my head ".... "aaah don't you think it would hurt?".

"Jungkook can you stop getting on my nerves."

(Jungkook is dressed something like this)

Jimin calls out to Ruv... Ruv!!! Ruv!!!

"Kookie come down as soon as you get ready.. I and Jimin will wait in the car" she says and goes out of the room.

"Kookie..?? She gave me a pet name... Kookie its so sweet" jungkook smiles at himself in the mirror and leaves the room.

Ruv meets Jimin.. Jimin pulls Ruv into a hug which was unexpected.. Ruv doesn't hug him back as she it was unexpected. "Jimin... I want to tell you one thing.. I would like to invite Jungkook to the dinner with us" Jimin tried to avoid Jungkook but Ruv " Its our Jungkook right? And he's the youngest and my room mate it wouldn't be nice if I left him and go." Jimin interupts Ruv "But we can take him another day"

Jungkook hears this conversation and understands that it was not a friendly dinner for Jimin. He wouldn't stop his hyung from going on a date but this is Ruv so while they were having a conversation Jungkook pops at them. "Can we leave?".

Jimin shows his eyes not to come. But jungkook purposely speaks out.. "What is it Hyung ? You don't want me to come?? ...... he pauses... Ahhhhh!!! Yeahh It's a date isn't it... Hey Ruv I told you it was a date"

Ruv's eyes go wide "What? A dat.. date? I thou.. thought it was a frie...friendly dinner.." her voice stutters.. Seeing this Jimin runs his finger into his hair and convinces her.. " Yahh! Ruv do you really think this would be a date?"... Ruv still seemed concerned... Jimin invites jungkook then.. JK pls join with us...

All of them gets into the car. Jimin becomes upset..

Jimin POV

Why is JK trying to protect Ruv from me? Like I just wanted to take her to a dinner and he hasn't ever behaved like this before. He never says or interferes in my personal life. Why is he so protective now? Is he in love with Ruv? But how? He doesn't believe girls... Ruv and JK always fight... he likes girls who listens to him.

They reach the restaurant and Ruv exclaims "Wow Jimin this table looks really pretty just like you" The table is decorated with beautiful roses and candles alongside the beach. All three of them finish their dinner and walks back enjoying the view. Ruv holds Jimin's hands. While Ruv holds Jimin's hand he looks up to her with a blushed cheek. Ruv explains how lucky she is to have a friend like him. Jimin stops Ruv and turns her face to face to him and she continues talking while he puts his finger on her lips.

He feels her soft lips.. Plumped but yet soft rosy lips. He looks into her eyes and goes near her face. While he softly touches her cheeck. And tells her in a soft voice"You look really beautiful Ruv... I never thought I would see someone as beautiful as you" When Jimin whispers this Ruv feels a striking feel in her spine.. JK comes out from the reception area and see Jimin getting close to Ruv where she is standing there in shock. Ruv tries to get out of this situation as she can see Jimin totally into that moment. Jimin looks into her eyes and comes closer to her lips when......

 Jimin looks into her eyes and comes closer to her lips when

"HYUNGGGGGHH!!!!!!!Theres paparazzi following us!! We gotta run!!!!.... Come on Ruv "

Jungkook grabs Ruv and runs. Jimin stands there realizing that he was about to kiss Ruv. He puts his head down and gets in the car. They all remain silent in the car. Each of them thinking to find a way out of this awkward situation.

Thanks for the support guys do follow me and support and shower your love.. Do let me kmow if want romance in this Story and any suggestions on plot twists!