Chapter 2 : The Stranger

Ruv's POV

Who the hell is this guy? He looks younger to me but look at the way he talks and this kid got such an attitude. If he was near me now I'd punch his face and turned it into a tomato.

Ruv hears a soft angelic voice "Oh please ignore him he's like that, you don't have to worry we will behave well and ofcourse take care of you" Ruv notices a young man the same height as her with a beautiful smile across his face. Ruv gets a comforting feel and asks him "Who are you?" He introduces himself "I'm Jimin and thats Jungkook". Ruv smirks " How are you so nice in this group while certain people doesn't even know how to behave with their housemates " .

Hearing this Mr. Chen the producer of the company becomes happy and says " Thanks a lot Ruv for agreeing to stay here." Ruv gives him a warm smile "I was just worried about staying with a group of guys but now I could see how nice they are" and smiles back at Jimin.

Mr.Chen shows them around the house . The house consisted of 4 master rooms and a kitchen and a big backyard with a beautiful sight and 3 big balconies. Honestly this place was such a peaceful place to live in.
But now another issue rises up.

RM and J-Hope shares a room, Jin and Suga, V and Jimin shares a room in the last only Ruv and Jungkook are left. The producer hesistantly tells them that they should share a room. Both of them becomes furious and starts arguing.

Ruv angrily " Do you really think I would share my room with this kid?" And jungkook sarcastically says "Who's a kid?? Fine I'm a kid right then what is she afraid of? If she couldn't stay in control then ask her to sleep in the big couch in the living room" Ruv turns to jungkook and goes really close to him which makes jungkook nervous and looks up at him . Ruv is shorter than jungkook so she stares him directly into his eyes and says "You think I can't stay in control? The game is on, I agree to share the room and even a the bed with you as there is only one. But any one person lays a bad stare--" Ruv stares into jungkook's eyes even more and ask him "Do you know what a bad stare means??"

Jungkook is a person who always stays away from girls and never speaks or dates any girls because he had a past where that girl loved him only for his money. He wants a girl who will be someone who will make him feel that he couldn't live without her and let him be himself like she's his life and he would feel and have all the physical feelings only with her.

When Ruv gets close to Jungkook, he feels a different feeling that he's never felt before even though he was in a relationship before.

Jungkook POV

Why am I feeling this way. I feel like my heart is beating 100 times faster. I'm not even able to move. Her eyes are so beautiful. I really wish I could stare into her dark brown eyes my entire life. Her Indian skin tone is dusky and beautiful. Her hair is dark and long with brown and red highlights. Her lips are rosy and are beautiful in shape.

Jungkook is in a still position when Ruv is furious and talking to him. She hasn't realized his admiration towards her. When she moves even close to him he feels very nervous and turns over to the other side and says " I do know what a bad stare is! What's the punishment if someone stares? " Ruv goes from this side to the side jungkook turned and says straight to his face " The person should leave this mansion". Jungkook smirks and tells her "The game is on princess".

Ruv grabs the room key from Mr.Chen and opens the room. To Ruv's surprise this room was the most beautiful in the house. It had indoor plants and a huge balcony with a great view of the sky and the backyard. She drops her bag down which hits Jungkook's leg and runs inside the room and picks up a butterfly carefully which was stuck under the curtain she kisses thr butterfly and let it go by saying "You have more to live fly my pretty butterfly " Seeing this makes Jungkook's heart melt a bit.

Mr.Chen leaves the 2 in the room and goes off from the mansion as he had other errands to take care of.

Ruv stands and looks at the butterfly flying while jungkook enters the balcony and looks at her. Ruv looks back to him and says " Well be a good kid no misbehaving or else you will be kicked out of the mansion" this makes jungkook a little off. Jungkook thinks this girl -- Is she the one? She has 2 sides the sweet loving side and the one which is so arrogant and competitive.

Jungkook gives Ruv an off reaction "You're just a stranger to me. Do you even think I'd lose the competition You're not even my type." Ruv smiles at him and says "Then strangers it is! "

Author

Do you really think that these 2 would be strangers forever??