Chapter 23 : The Change

Well it's been 2 years since Ruv left the mansion. Both the groups grew so big. Ruv was one of the most popular artist in the world, there would be no one who would mot know her.. She was the first solo artist with so much fame and success. Same way BTS was the biggest k-pop group, girls around the world went crazy for them. Both the groups has a very good success.. But this was just to the world.. They had their own insights and life was different for them.

Jimin never took any girl for granted he was always concerned about their feelings, never took advantage because he was an idol. V has become more subtle and gentle, he was know as the sexiest man in the world. Suga started creating his own MVs, Hobi was the most paid idol in korea as he was the all rounder in the group he could Rap,sing and dance. Jin started getting movies and he almost became an actor. RM was honored in many events because of his work in a lot of charity. And finally Jungkook, who was an fully grown man he had the same passion towards his career but turned out to be very matured and he worked a lot on his anger issues and he was a very calm person, he hardly talks. So this is how BTS was....

Whereas life for Ruv... Ruv was one of the greatest ambassador in the world and she believed in equality. She was loved as she was being so kind and soft spoken, just like BTS had things changed about them. Ruv stopped being the fun person she used to be... She motivates her fans but the outrageous fun loving Ruv was gone. Before she always wanted to be in a group but now she just goes out and spends her time all alone. She doesn't even calls her manager or body guard. She just covers her face with mask and wears a huge hoodie and travels alone by herself.

This was how things was.....

Ruv was touring to each and every nook and corner in the world. She was collabing with all the popular artists and bands. But she was so fixed that she wouldn't go back to Seoul. How much ever the company says they'll pay her. She will never accept it. But there was a polling happening around the world. "Which two groups should collab??" Well there was a huge gap between the first and second place.. The first poll which won was BTS and Ruv's collab and it was highly voted in korea so they had to perform there.

As soon as she hears this....

"Kate...tell that I cannot perform with them. My music and their music is quite different and it would mot go together.. So close the call.." kate being Ruv's manager and best friend - "Ruv can I talk to you as a friend?" Ruv nods her head "You guys would sound awesome and you know that well... And you have to understand that this is professional and what happened b4 was personal.. You're not supposed to mix it up." Ruv sighs.. "Kate I'm not doing it sorry.." Kate just walks away leaving Ruv alone..

Ruv tries to come out of this feeling. She goes to her kitchen and starts brewing coffee and she goes through her Instagram and she recieves a message from a fan. She opens the message and it was a video...

(In the video...)

There is one girl who is suffering from cancer sitting in wheelchair she says... "annyeonghaseyo Ruv, my name is Son Juri I'm from Seoul korea.. I have a photo of us i will add it in the end I hope you remember. Ruv you're the reason that I'm still holding on to my life. Because your songs are so positive and I feel I can go through this pain. And the group that make me happy BTS. They always make me smile. I can't believe you guys are performing in Seoul. I hope I see you in TV because I don't have the money to visit your concert. Please make more songs because you're one of the reason I haven't given up in my life.. Love you Ruv... And yeah here is the photo...

(It's a photo of Ruv,Jungkook and Jimin with Son Juri in the restaurant )

As soon as Ruv sees this video.. She replies her back

Ruv: Tomorrow morning you will get 50 tickets in your mail sweety.. And we are meeting and grabbing dinner in the same Restaurant and recreating this picture sweety.. Love you loads! Hold on life is always worth it!

Ruv calls Kate in her phone...

"Kate book us the flight to Seoul.."