Chapter 3: The Introduction

All the members in the house gets settled in their rooms and assemble down in their living room as they could introduce themselves and create a bond between the the group and Ruv.

All the members except Ruv and Jungkook are missing in the living room. The other members just looks into their mobiles while waiting for them whereas Jimin gets up and says "Guys, it's been long they aren't here yet. I'll go and have a look" V pulls Jimin back to couch and says him "They're not kids, they'll be here anytime" but jimin still feels restless that Ruv hasn't come down yet. J-Hope makes fun of both of them " Those 2 were literally fighting with each other but now how come both of them are not down yet... Something is happening " he says in a screetchy voice. This makes Jimin really angry and he starts shouting on top of his lungs. "Jungkook!!! Jungkook!! "

While Jimin shouts from the couch he hears a voice from the behind "Dude why are you shouting?" All of them turns back to their surprise it was Ruv who had gone out and was returning back home.

Jimin gets up from the couch and goes near Ruv and looks her and asks "Are you ok? I was really worried that you didn't come down" Ruv runs her fingers through Jimins blonde hair and tells him " Aww thats so sweet of you. I just went out to get some groceries for us." J-Hope confusingly asks her "So you and Jungkook were not...." Ruv curiously asks him "Me and Jungkook what?? " Ruv clears the confusion hope had by saying " Hobi that guy is a year younger to me.. He's just a kid and do you think we'll be doing things?? And it's just a day... I don't think jungkook is that type of a guy who would touch a girl without her concern"

Jungkook scares Ruv by whispering near her ear "Wow princess you really are someone who can study a person soon". Ruv turns back to Jungkook and gives him a stare and says " Don't ever call me Princess in that stupid sarcastic voice" Jungkook smiles at her "Ms.Ruv girls fall for me for my voice and you call it stupid" He bends down and goes near Ruv's face and asks "Do you really think my voice is stupid?"

When Jungkook gets near Ruv's face thats when she froze for the first time. Her blood starts to rush but she ignores him by not answering and goes to the kitchen.

Ruv POV

That kid..... why am I not able to think straight... Ofcourse his voice sounds stupid... (Hits her head with her hand) God am I falling for a kid why do I feel his voice is so soothing and nice to hear.. But this guy should never know how I feel about his voice.

While Ruv arranges all the groceries in the kitchen. Jimin steps inside the kitchen to help her.. "Hey Ruv! Can I help?" Asks jimin with a blushy smile. Ruv smiles at him and nods her head as No.. and she asks him to come out to the living room with her..

All the guys are seated in the couch. Ruv stands in the middle and asks them to Introduce themselves.

RM: "So my real name is kim namjoon but my nickname is Rap Monster. " Ruv laughs when she hears his name as Rap Monster. "Rap Monster?? Like why would you change your beautiful name?" And she continues laughing. Seeing her laugh makes jungkook smile and he doesn't takes his eyes of her.

(To be continued...)