Chapter 25:The Arrival

It was the next day and the BTS members are so excited about Ruv visiting them. But as Ruv was very busy there was another concert she had to perform with the "The Chainsmokers" in Seoul. The BTS also had a song to perform with the "chainsmokers". They agree that they meet directly in the stadium. Well guys as I said before rhings were very different for both the vroups they grew so much so...

It was very hard for the members to meet Ruv as they were friends. She just heard that she landed and she was heading to the room to get ready for the performance. They peep out the room to have a glimpse of her. Though they were friends Ruv was one of the iconic idol in the whole world so they were a little nervous how she would react and she looked damn gorgeous...

Jungkook gets a phone a call so he goes out of the room. He notices- a tall girl with toned legs and her abs were on point.. This girl was wearing jeans and a crop top with high heels and she had the best smile in the world and there were a bunch of people around her prepping her up.. The way she walks and the attitude she has sweeps Jungkook once again.. He answers his phone but he is dumbfounded with the beauty in front of his eyes.. of course Rin Rin was on the line. He notices that the girl walks towards him and he drops the phone to the ground..

She looks something like this...

Ruv POV

Ruv just arrives to the stadium and asusual its a chaos.. She badly wanted to meet the boys but she couldn't as she had to get ready.. Finally she gets ready but she feels kinda nervous to meet them because she looked and dressed up a lot different compared to before she didn't want the boys to get a different opinion about her and when she goes out of the dressing studio. She notices a young man with a nice built up body and his hair was a little grown and curled on the top. He was wearing a black suit and a silver ring in his ear. She could see his black sharp eyes which really enters her soul the way it did before. She brings up all the gutts and walks towards the guy and she notices he drops his phone down.

He looks like

(Well yeah guys it was the meeting of the Jungkook and Ruv after 2 years

(Well yeah guys it was the meeting of the Jungkook and Ruv after 2 years... Though they broke up but they were always attracted to each other. Now it's time to break the ice..)

Jungkook starts getting more and more nervous as Ruv approaches him. Ruv has that attitude she always had.. She goes near Jungkook picks up his phone and gives it to him. Jungkook collects the phone from her. Both of them just looks each other directly into the eyes. They were expecting who would start the conversation. But Ruv just pats on his shoulder and smiles "Good to see you." Jungkook nods his head and bows down as a respect to her.

Ruv enters the room where BTS were getting ready and the boys were stunned looking how gorgeous and hot Ruv has got.. They couldn't believe their eyes it was like she was in her prime... But they were a bit nervous to talk to her. Except one person. V hugs Ruv and carries her "My little sister is here!!!" Ruv shouts "My sexy Hyung!!!" . This was the moment the boys knew she was the same Ruv. V kisses her forehead. Ruv smiles at V and tell him that she missed him so much. Jimin just stands there admiring Ruv. He was just looking at her and standing next to the door. Kate comes and calls Ruv as it was her performance next. Ruv tells everyone that she would meet them after the performance. While going she touches Jimin's chin and goes "See you Angel".

Ruv and the chainsmokers starts performing "This feeling" and the fans go crazy and the boys looks how charismatic she was... All of them were admiring Ruv...