Chapter 15 : The camp fire

As the Youtube live was a big hit. Jin organized a camp fire in the nearby mountain range. All of them were dancing around the fire and playing games and cracking jokes.

V asks everyone about their most happiest moment in life each one of them tells them their experiences and their moments only when Jungkook doesn't tell them anything. "ARMY is my happiness " everyone sighs and Hobi ask him "ARMY is everyone's happiness.. apart from army whats your happiness ". Jungkook looks at Ruv who's sitting opposite to him. Ruv notices jungkook looking at her and turns her face away. "Well I don't think I have that happiness anymore.. I need to think".

"This guy is unbelievable " Jin exclaims. It gets late in the night. Everyone goes into their sleeping bags to sleep and all fall asleep except Jungkook and Ruv...

Jungkook rolls side to side in his sleeping bad as he couldn't sleep where Ruv still sits near the fire putting it off.. "Not feeling sleepy Kookie?" Jungkook eyes pop wide open when he hears her calling him Kookie and he turns over to her side "Well ya Ruv I'm not sleepy".

"Can we go for a walk Kookie?". Everytime Ruv calls Jungkook kookie his heart beats a little faster and as usual he starts behaving awkward "Well aren't you scar.....umm.. yeah let's go." I don't want to repeat irritating her.

Ruv gets up and lends her hand to Jungkook so that he could get up. He grabs her hand "Gosh kookie you look so thin but you're heavy" he smiles at her and says "Never judge a book by its cover princess". Ruv rolls her eyes and they start walking into the woods.

"Well princess you remember when Hobi hyung asked me what my happiest moment was I think I can answer him now." Ruv laughs "Well now as the fresh air hit your brain you could remember?" Jungkook smiles "No it's because only now I'm all by myself with you." Ruv blushes "Really?". Jungkook pats on her shoulder "Yeah Ruv I've got a really good person like you in my life. That's the best I could get? You might wonder like what?? But the girl I thought I dated just loved me for my money.. She was dad's partner's daughter. Like it was a pressure that I date her so that no rumors comes out about me because I'm apparently the IDOL. " Ruv exclaims "But then what happened.?" Jungkook continues "If money was important I could have given her everything Ruv if she loved me but she was cheating on me.. She was hitting on V , Jimin, RM honestly she didn't leave a person. Just imagine how embarrassing it would be and she broke up with me because I wasn't close to her." Ruv asks "Why would you not be close?? Like you haven't even hugged her?" Jungkook nods his head "Dude why would you not? Though she's bad you atleast could've. " Jungkook explains " No Ruv being an IDOL here means everything.. Even in parties or even in front of our band mates we aren't supposed to do anything it's our reputation. And honestly I didn't think she was the girl. Like I have a girl in my mind she is not the one." Ruv asks him "But it would've been painful ". "It was very much..." Ruv changes the topic...

Ruv starts talking about how beautiful the night is... "It's so calming and peaceful out here like this is all I want in life kookie..." Jungkook asks her "Aren't you calm and peaceful like it seems like your the most happiest person in the world ... " Ruv smirks.. "No I'm serious Ruv after Hobi hyung you're the person I've seen who was very positive and happy and the way you cherished your freedom." While jungkook tells her all this Ruv's eyes starts to tear up.. "Well freedom comes with a price right kookie."

As jungkook notices Ruv's eyes tearing up this time he is not still or freezed. He holds her hand and Ruv continues to talk "Kookie it looks like I'm the happiest person outside but I have so much sadness in me... Like I have no one for me... I'm the only child of my family.. and talking about family I don't have any Jungkook.."
"What do you mean Ruv?" Ruv starts crying "I lost both my parents Jungkook I have no one and I'm all alone, they didn't get to see how successful or how big of a singer I am.. I really don't know for what I'm doing all this for...I have no one." Jungkook pulls Ruv into a tight hug.. He hugs her so hard and his eyes starts to well up with tears.

Ruv hugs Jungkook back. They literally hugs for a very long time both of them don't let go... It starts raining and still they hug with their eyes closed. The members who were sleeping outside gets up and goes to the tent noticing jungkook and Ruv were missing. So V and Jimin starts looking for them. Well they weren't that far though. Ruv snaps out of it when she hears Jimin's voice where Jungkook doesn't stop hugging Ruv tries to push him. "JUNGKOOK YOU'RE AN IDOL you're band mates shouldn't see you this way. YOU WERE VERY CAREFUL SO MANY DAYS.. I DON'T WANT TO RUIN IT"